13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

photo_2023-08-12_09-33-39 (7).jpg

photo_2023-08-12_09-34-24 (2).jpg

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
They are right where they need to be, in body bags.
I had some Ukrainian clients. They were great people, always in fear of a Russian invasion. I mean, it was in the forefront of their minds no matter what the topic was. It was a beautiful country, with the highest percentage of STEM degrees per capita of any country in the world. Having said that, Putin felt if he did not invade, Ukraine would join NATO (especially after that S.O.B. John McCain went there shooting off his fucking mouth). The majority of Ukrainians in and around Crimea feel they are Russians and wanted to be liberated from Ukraine. It's complicated, war is hell, and there are not always good guys and bad guys. I'm just sad that beautiful country in this condition.

I wrote technical content for Ukrainian tech startups, many of whom moved to Israel to escape the corruption in Ukraine. There were all these young people getting STEM degrees and forming off-shore software development companies. To my surprise, my contacts recently told me there are STILL tech companies operating INSIDE Ukraine and that they are open for business.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
I had some Ukrainian clients. They were great people, always in fear of a Russian invasion. I mean, it was in the forefront of their minds no matter what the topic was. It was a beautiful country, with the highest percentage of STEM degrees per capita of any country in the world. Having said that, Putin felt if he did not invade, Ukraine would join NATO (especially after that S.O.B. John McCain went there shooting off his fucking mouth). The majority of Ukrainians in and around Crimea feel they are Russians and wanted to be liberated from Ukraine. It's complicated, war is hell, and there are not always good guys and bad guys. I'm just sad that beautiful country in this condition.

I wrote technical content for Ukrainian tech startups, many of whom moved to Israel to escape the corruption in Ukraine. There were all these young people getting STEM degrees and forming off-shore software development companies. To my surprise, my contacts recently told me there are STILL tech companies operating INSIDE Ukraine and that they are open for business.
Zelensky is at least making an attempt to curb the corruption.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-08...officials-in-bid-to-stop-corruption/102722410

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Putin felt if he did not invade, Ukraine would join NATO.

"Felt Ukraine would join NATO?"

Putin was being told by the U.S. that Ukraine would join NATO.

The corrupt Biden Regime is 100% responsible for the Russian invasion of Ukraine...with their instigation, provocation, and inflammatory rhetoric.

The Equity-Hire secretary of defense(Lol)...Lloyd Austin...even made the following statement (words he was told to say)...
"Putin Does Not Want NATO On Russia's Western Border...Well That's Exactly What He's Gonna Get!"

One week later...Russia invaded Ukraine.

NATO missiles on Russia's border is a non-starter for Russia...that will NEVER happen...even if it comes down to the use of nuclear weapons to prevent it.
The U.S. will not get its way in Ukraine or bully Russia the way that it bullies smaller countries.

In the same way, the U.S. would not tolerate Russian missiles 100 miles off shore in Cuba in the early 1960's...even to the point of using nuclear weapons to prevent it.
Of course, the U.S. mindset of the past several decades has been rooted in the hypocrisy of..."Do As We Say, Not As We Do."

The U.S. would like to try to bluff Russia...but they can't. U.S. intelligence is well aware that Russia has about 1,000 more nuclear warheads than the U.S....and Russia's newest nuclear weapons are more advanced than ours.

Plus, for about the past decade, Russia has spent a ton of money developing a defense network of hypersonic missiles that are capable of shooting down incoming nuclear warheads before they even get close...and China has even more hypersonic missiles than Russia.

The U.S. has no such defense network in place. The U.S. has no hypersonic missiles.
The U.S. is way behind Russia and China in hypersonic missile technology...and has in fact only now begun designing prototypes...but a network of hypersonic missiles would be years away for the U.S.

Combine all of that with the buffoonery of the Biden Regime, which has now caused Russia and China to begin aligning with each other...economically and militarily.

For a certainty, an attempted nuclear exchange with Russia (in which China would now assuredly launch a simultaneous attack against U.S. military targets...likely our Navy carrier groups)...would be devastating to our nation, for years to come.

I don't think that even the Biden Regime is stupid enough to blow up large portions of the U.S. and the U.S. military.

The U.S. will eventually have to back away with egg on its face...because it will not get its way with Russia...and it will not get its way in Ukraine.

Regards,
-Ward

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Zelensky is at least making an attempt to curb the corruption.

LOL...LOL...As John McEnroe used to say..."You Can Not Be Serious!!"

Zelensky is a completely corrupt dictator...as well as being an errand-boy for the equally corrupt Biden Regime.

Zelensky jailed his main political opponent about two years ago...and he's still confined to this day.

Zelensky subsequently outlawed all political parties in Ukraine...except his own...as a means to consolidate his power even more.

Zelensky shut down two television news networks in Ukraine for reporting actual news...instead of simply paying lip-service to his regime's narrative and propaganda.
He seized the finances of both networks...and also froze the personal bank accounts of the managers and owners of those networks as a form of punishment...for reporting the news.

Zelensky has shut down churches and even had priests arrested for speaking against him and his regime.

Zelensky owns lavish homes in London, Italy, and Miami Beach, he has had off-shore bank accounts for the past few years.

Zelensky has a net-worth estimated by Forbe's Magazine to be between $20 Million And $30 Million.

Zelensky has also undoubtedly been embezzling a portion of each U.S. financial aid package that has been sent to Ukraine...courtesy of U.S. taxpayers.

Oh...and that's not all, there's definitely more...such as Zelensky's ongoing "partnership" with Igor Kolomoisky...one of the wealthiest Oligarchs in Ukraine...and extremely corrupt.

Kolomoisky stands accused of embezzling well over a Billion Dollars from PrivatBank in Ukraine...money which he laundered through the bank accounts of several shell companies he had set up in Cyprus.
Interestingly...nothing has ever been done about it.
Also interestingly, Kolomoisky supplied the largest amount of funding to Zelensky's presidential "campaign."

The corrupt Kolomoisky and Zelensky now have an ongoing money-making "partnership."
Let that sink in...deep down...where it really counts.

Zelensky is the single biggest threat to the implementation of any form of democracy in Ukraine's future.

You can research all of this and see for yourself. Actually research it...not "Google" it.

"Google" is okay if you want to look up a chili recipe, or see what size oil filter your car takes, etc.

But "Google" is ran by people who are very far left...to the point of being radical left...so if you attempt to look up anything on "Google" that is even the slightest bit political...you are going to receive leftist propaganda, misinformation, and even downright disinformation.

Regards,
-Ward

Guipago

Forum Veteran
LOL...LOL...As John McEnroe used to say..."You Can Not Be Serious!!"

Zelensky is a completely corrupt dictator...as well as being an errand-boy for the equally corrupt Biden Regime.

Zelensky jailed his main political opponent about two years ago...and he's still confined to this day.

Zelensky subsequently outlawed all political parties in Ukraine...except his own...as a means to consolidate his power even more.

Zelensky shut down two television news networks in Ukraine for reporting actual news...instead of simply paying lip-service to his regime's narrative and propaganda.
He seized the finances of both networks...and also froze the personal bank accounts of the managers and owners of those networks as a form of punishment...for reporting the news.

Zelensky has shut down churches and even had priests arrested for speaking against him and his regime.

Zelensky owns lavish homes in London, Italy, and Miami Beach, he has had off-shore bank accounts for the past few years.

Zelensky has a net-worth estimated by Forbe's Magazine to be between $20 Million And $30 Million.

Zelensky has also undoubtedly been embezzling a portion of each U.S. financial aid package that has been sent to Ukraine...courtesy of U.S. taxpayers.

Oh...and that's not all, there's definitely more...such as Zelensky's ongoing "partnership" with Igor Kolomoisky...one of the wealthiest Oligarchs in Ukraine...and extremely corrupt.

Kolomoisky stands accused of embezzling well over a Billion Dollars from PrivatBank in Ukraine...money which he laundered through the bank accounts of several shell companies he had set up in Cyprus.
Interestingly...nothing has ever been done about it.
Also interestingly, Kolomoisky supplied the largest amount of funding to Zelensky's presidential "campaign."

The corrupt Kolomoisky and Zelensky now have an ongoing money-making "partnership."
Let that sink in...deep down...where it really counts.

Zelensky is the single biggest threat to the implementation of any form of democracy in Ukraine's future.

You can research all of this and see for yourself. Actually research it...not "Google" it.

"Google" is okay if you want to look up a chili recipe, or see what size oil filter your car takes, etc.

But "Google" is ran by people who are very far left...to the point of being radical left...so if you attempt to look up anything on "Google" that is even the slightest bit political...you are going to receive leftist propaganda, misinformation, and even downright disinformation.

Regards,
-Ward
Ah, yes, another who has access to that 'special' internet site, here's what I come up with when "googling" (I haven't access to that 'special site) on the opposition leader jailed, he was accused of selling coal to Russian backed separatists, that's treason, he now fights for Ukraine & of a priest giving military information to Russians, Russian Orthodox Church was formed in Russia, why wouldn't you ban an enemies church that's giving info that gets Ukrainians killed???
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...sident-kalashnikov-putin-russia-b2023407.html
https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...-accused-assisting-russian-troops-2022-12-07/
There's always a 'bit of truth' to the stories put on here, but, comes screaming to a halt when checked out further, do I believe Zelensky's an alter boy? Not for a second, every country's leaders scam the system, most of us would scam the system if we could (I would), you do not seem to know what being in business is about, it's about making MONEY, nothing more nothing less & it is World Wide & Zelensky is not Robinson Crusoe in that respect, but, what he has done is talked Europe into backing him when Putin invaded his country & why did Europe back him??? Because Russia has proven itself to be an aggressor in the past, present & probably the future, you might want to check up on why NATO was formed in the first place & check on Russia's actions since WW2, same horse, different jockey.

Back