War Ukrainian tried to make a trap for Russian soldiers in an abandoned apartment. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pav10

Rookie
This is not the first time they making mine traps for Russian soldiers. Ukrainian Nazi are so desperate that they even mine the bodies of dead own comrades.

Attachments

• IMG_20230324_101727_304.jpg
    IMG_20230324_101727_304.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 2,901
  • IMG_20230324_101727_470.jpg
    IMG_20230324_101727_470.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 2,870
  • IMG_20230324_101727_020.jpg
    IMG_20230324_101727_020.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 2,787
  • IMG_20230324_101727_240.jpg
    IMG_20230324_101727_240.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 2,864

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world

Compare that situation to NOW. I've yet to see Biden even dare show up to do his own press conference. Notice the applause when Trump shut that fucker down. I fucking hope to Hell Trump beats all this political witch hunt bullshit and gets in as PRESIDENT again so he can drown all the psycho shitlibs and all their bullshit and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Blindbrain

Lurker
Compare that situation to NOW. I've yet to see Biden even dare show up to do his own press conference. Notice the applause when Trump shut that fucker down. I fucking hope to Hell Trump beats all this political witch hunt bullshit and gets in as PRESIDENT again so he can drown all the psycho shitlibs and all their bullshit and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
I mean I can’t stand sleep joe myself but ugh… I just can’t with this trump stuff, he’s just … is moron the right word? I just can’t vote for someone so transparent and biased, and small.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
I mean I can’t stand sleep joe myself but ugh… I just can’t with this trump stuff, he’s just … is moron the right word? I just can’t vote for someone so transparent and biased, and small.
I get your point Trump is not optimal but given what Biden and crew have done, Trump was far better. It seems we are headed for hard times and the Dems are the cause, cancer and the main issue.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
OK I get what you're saying but take away the man's personality traits etc .. and look back at what he actually did while he was in office. He managed to do a lot of really significant things and there's absolutely no doubt in my mind he would sort all this war shit out in a split second. He's a master negotiator - even if half of it's bullshit ..doesn't matter - He gets things DONE! and that matters.

NoConvexity

l e v e l
That's a grenade with the fuse mechanism replaced by a light bulb filament. The stuff around the outside is some type of wire or string to hold it together, not an explosive material.
Yeah I was trippin lol

It seems like a weird way to tie it.

Like maybe tape would have been good, but the string must have been the only option.

Back