War Ukrainian tried to make a trap for Russian soldiers in an abandoned apartment. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
I bet this is your original GG contribution… as far as I know NOBODY uses pineapple grenades lol certainly not this “modern” conflict of that was used by anyone it’s from a Russian museum or ultra old stock.

McM

ARSELING
I saw old F1 pineapple grenades some days ago falling from a drone in a post here, they are heavy to carry in your personal loadout and therefore called unmodern but for other things they can serve their purpose. Maybe it's even better if they're heavier when delivered by a small drone; the wind doesn't affect the grenade so much when falling down.
And they get rid of the old stuff.

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
This is not the first time they making mine traps for Russian soldiers. Ukrainian Nazi are so desperate that they even mine the bodies of dead own comrades.
I would've connected two paint cans to a rope so it hit them in the face on their way up to the apartment. Then I would of had them slip on micro machines and put a tarantula on their face while I make a haste escape as i zip line to my tree house.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
This is not the first time they making mine traps for Russian soldiers. Ukrainian Nazi are so desperate that they even mine the bodies of dead own comrades.
Definitely something the Russians would never have done - booby trapping civilian structures and former positions, trenches, booby trapping their own dead that they've accidental left behind, leaving mines all over civilian settlements they formerly occupied is far beyond their compassion for their enemy - because they are far above that when it comes to warfare. I mean, this is a war crime for sure...

Booby traps have been around for centuries and all armies have used them and they all continue to, including Russia.

Private Joker

Well Known Member
Compare that situation to NOW. I've yet to see Biden even dare show up to do his own press conference. Notice the applause when Trump shut that fucker down. I fucking hope to Hell Trump beats all this political witch hunt bullshit and gets in as PRESIDENT again so he can drown all the psycho shitlibs and all their bullshit and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
The maggot tried to overthrow the United States government. He should be hung in a public square in Washington DC and anybody else who backs him 🖕🖕🖕🖕

Back