animals Ukrainian soldiers is trying to desecrate Quran and Islam. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Novus ordo seclorum

This user was banned
Yaaa fuck those muzzies, not giving a fuck since the crusades and wanting to decimate most of them since 9/11/2001
You really believe that 911 was an attack done by terrorists? Typical Biden supporter :lol:

You pussies only talk tough on the computer in real life you're a victim fuck the hole that gave u birth and ur dead fathers tiny penis that u came out of fascist mf, I'm in nyc pussy come thru benderi yobaniye
Chill bud, no need to get rageous. It's GG, expect the unexpected.

Hahaha fantastic. muslims are the shitstains of planet Earth; this sort of activity should be encouraged. They should wipe their arses on his dirty muzzie beard.
This would cause nothing but conflict, and I assure you it's going to end up bad for both ends.

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
1681830610487.gif

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
They got this Quran from the body of a killed muslim fighter and now is cutting pork fat on it and is seems like having fun time. They know what they are doing.
Dumb Nazi idiots.
This is great, the quran is a piece of fairytale shit anyway.

klassik_sauvage

This user was banned
These dumb Ukrainian soldiers don't know that by doing this crap on camera they may instigate Islamic world. And know Muslim volunteers may come to Ukraine to shove a gun barrel to the asses of these inbreds.
Most muslims are brainless anyway so. They are on Russia side anyway cause Ukraine=Nato Nato=America and they hate the US of course for destroying a couple of muslim countries. The thing is they ignore the fact that orthodox christans hate muslims much more than catholics do. And thats the funniest thing ever.

nowayomg

NewbieX
They got this Quran from the body of a killed muslim fighter and now is cutting pork fat on it and is seems like having fun time. They know what they are doing.
Dumb Nazi idiots.
At least he gets to live his fantasy now, 73 little virgin 👧🏽👧🏽👧🏽👧🏽

These dumb Ukrainian soldiers don't know that by doing this crap on camera they may instigate Islamic world. And know Muslim volunteers may come to Ukraine to shove a gun barrel to the asses of these inbreds.
Fuck off. I'm glad Muslim scum get bombed and killed by the Americans. I'm glad your women get rapes and your Shitran is passed on. Fucking scum.

rip777

Lurker
True AF, I hope The KADYROVS slaughter every Ukrainian retarded soldier 🗡️

lovestruck

Forum Veteran

Everything instigates the Muslim world, who gives a fuck.

Back