accident Unicef commercial are finally watchable (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Not Everyone Likes Kids
FAC649E3-F948-4DCC-B694-60FD8E7B3F13.jpeg

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
I'd like to see that liberal cunt impaled in the ass on a telephone pole
I’ll agree with you, but not because i don’t like Biden. I’ll agree with you because a guy getting impaled on a telephone pole via the rectum would be pretty funny looking. In matter of fact, one of my favorite suicide videos is one that shows a guy landing, in a sitting position, taking one of those barrier pedestrian protector things, right up the ass. Do you you know what I’m talking about?… @Maleficent do you know which one I’m talking about?

I found it!

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
I'd like to see that liberal cunt impaled in the ass on a telephone pole
YES !
I’ll agree with you, but not because i don’t like Biden. I’ll agree with you because a guy getting impaled on a telephone pole via the rectum would be pretty funny looking. In matter of fact, one of my favorite suicide videos is one that shows a guy landing, in a sitting position, taking one of those barrier pedestrian protector things, right up the ass. Do you you know what I’m talking about?… @Maleficent do you know which one I’m talking about?

I found it!
RICK........................THAT WOULD BE THE FUCIN BALLS TO SEE HIM IMPALED AND BOUNCE UP "N" DOWN LIKE A FUCIN PROLAPS SLINKY :talkingasshole:

Last edited:
Back