US marines ambushed Talibans (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Just a reminder that this is a non flaming thread, so anyone who resorts to childish insults will have their posts deleted and will be infracted....simple as that

Argue your case like someone with a modicum of intelligence and you'll have no problems

Last edited:

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
civilians.jpg

got2bme86

NewbieX
Of course we know they're Taliban because the military said so.
The military never lie about who they kill. They're either Taliban, or Al Qaeda....even if they're kids.
The public's blind trust of these murdering assholes is obscene...Whoo Whooo USA USA!! No wonder the entire planet has come to hate America. The only true patriot is Bradly Manning and look what they're doing to him.

The stupidity of the American public is a resource that is being harnessed by the Jew controlled globalists.
I wish I could lie like you...

mrln

silent ghost
Lie? Where have I lied in that post?
Please point out what part of expressing my opinion was lie?
the part where you said "Bradley manning is the only true patriot" that's bullshit. theres millions of true patriots here.
not all americans are stupid and not all americans believe the shit this fucking cocksucking government feeds us. the government is dumber than the American people,because they actually think everyone buys into their bullshit!
your right,people hate us more and more because of our govt.,not its people persay.

the part where you said "Bradley manning is the only true patriot" that's bullshit. theres millions of true patriots here.
not all americans are stupid and not all americans believe the shit this fucking cocksucking government feeds us. the government is dumber than the American people,because they actually think everyone buys into their bullshit!
your right,people hate us more and more because of our govt.,not its people persay.

That wasn't a lie it was an opinion....I wasn't listing facts

Cowboy Stanley

Fresh Meat
Of course we know they're Taliban because the military said so.
The military never lie about who they kill. They're either Taliban, or Al Qaeda....even if they're kids.
The public's blind trust of these murdering assholes is obscene...Whoo Whooo USA USA!! No wonder the entire planet has come to hate America. The only true patriot is Bradly Manning and look what they're doing to him.

The stupidity of the American public is a resource that is being harnessed by the Jew controlled globalists.
AMEN.

albi999

NewbieX
Joke right..? These guys are soldiers. Bad equipment yes but bare foot..? Just looks like over kill.they should try a different approach.

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
Nice going boys.....they should drop a major bomb over there so all our boys can come home. Wheres Harry Truman when ya need him.

Back