US Marines Burn Bodies (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
These are old photos but only recently have been leaked, about mid-January 2014.

They show what are purportedly US Marines burning the decomposing bodies of Iraqi insurgents. After these photos were leaked many groups started calling "war crimes" against the US military. However, the burning of dead enemies during war is not against the Geneva Convention and although not condoned by the US military, is not an indictable offense.

Fallujah, Iraq, abt January 2004.

marines-burn-bodies-1-Fallujah-IR-2004.jpg

marines-burn-bodies-2-Fallujah-IR-2004.jpg

marines-burn-bodies-3-Fallujah-IR-2004.jpg

marines-burn-bodies-4-Fallujah-IR-2004.jpg

marines-burn-bodies-5-Fallujah-IR-2004.jpg

marines-burn-bodies-6-Fallujah-IR-2004.jpg

marines-burn-bodies-7-Fallujah-IR-2004.jpg

8. This pic is probably unrelated to the above incident, but is being used against the US Marines.
marines-burn-bodies-8-Fallujah-IR-2004.jpg

danno4672

NewbieX
Burn all those bitches. You think they wouldn't do it to us? Go Marines go! We have an awesome bunch of guys on our side. As for the soldier pointing his gun at the open mouth skull? These men HAVE to find some way of dealing with what they have been assigned to do. With death around every corner I doubt these marines are too concerned about offending anyone. And neither should we. Praying is our only hope...

Rastis Jones Jr.

Exhaustipated
They stink. They contaminate ground water. And finally in the pround muslim tradition shia wouldn't touch sunni and of course sunni wouldn't touch shia so they just left them to rot.

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
When killing, i mean, eliminating terrorists threats, mainly muslims, always use Jihawg ammo
pork bullets.jpg

You have to get rid of the decomposing corpses for sanitary reasons as soon and with least effort as possible. Standard procedure on the battlefield. Wich practice they use depends on the situation.
I agree. Nothing with making sure that your environment is safe from dangerous pathogens from the dead..

Back