Crime Usa - black gal shot outside apartment (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

methedup77

Well Known Member
View attachment 776466

He’s lucky the guy didn’t run upstairs and put a few caps in that faggots head. “Hey!” “Hey! Don’t you hurt her!” POW! POW! POW!

What the fuck you gonna do? He hurt her. He killed her and now you’re screaming like a bitch.

Now there was nothing surprising in the video other than the queer commentator. This is a daily occurrence in the jungle

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
download.gif

All Sheboons must die !!!!

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Why was she shot? Is it some relationship gone wrong or robbery?
At the beginning you can hear her say she has a restraining order on him. Presumably, he had previously assaulted her? tracked her down as revenge for the courts ordering a restraining order.. just had to be the winner :shrug: mix that with a nigger's inability to make rational decisions ...and ....

methedup77

Well Known Member
She said she had a restraining order, so I assume relationship, the racist troll below thinks otherwise but 🤷🏼‍♂ can’t change stupid 🤷🏼‍♂️
Racist? Is that supposed to offend me? Because guess what? It doesn’t. You see? You’re only not racist? Until you fucking are! Cause I’ll explain it to your dumbass. So you’re white? If you’re nigger you won’t understand due to your low IQ and your inability succeed in anything but sports because you were bred for it right? I digress! So you’re white your kids have their little nigger friends over. Say 3 of them. Let’s say? One steals from you? Or your son and one of his nigger friends has an all out knockout bash. Nothing serious but fought, nigger gave your son a nice shiner. Would you allow them back to your house? Not him specifically? But would you allow them to come back to your house? How about this time they’re not “acting white” but thuggish? No you fucking wouldn’t YOU RACIST FUCKSTICK? GTFOH!

Racist? Is that supposed to offend me? Because guess what? It doesn’t. You see? You’re only not racist? Until you fucking are! Cause I’ll explain it to your dumbass. So you’re white? If you’re nigger you won’t understand due to your low IQ and your inability succeed in anything but sports because you were bred for it right? I digress! So you’re white your kids have their little nigger friends over. Say 3 of them. Let’s say? One steals from you? Or your son and one of his nigger friends has an all out knockout bash. Nothing serious but fought, nigger gave your son a nice shiner. Would you allow them back to your house? Not him specifically? But would you allow them to come back to your house? How about this time they’re not “acting white” but thuggish? No you fucking wouldn’t YOU RACIST FUCKSTICK? GTFOH!

I have neighbors that do missionary work. Nurse goes to Africa and gives care to Niglets. Liberal beyond belief. They have NIGGERS that moved behind me. Straight ghetto trash in a white neighborhood. Well someone made a comment about them affording the house. And she asks why can’t they afford the house? Right then and there I’m like ok bitch you can act like you’re not racist? But they came egg your house in broad daylight. You caught em on camera? And I’ve not seen you invite them to your house to play with your kids. Why not? Why? Because deep down? She’s fucking racist. These idiots put on a show. Until the nigger does you wrong. Then you act like you’re still not racist because you’re following the agenda you’re fed? But deep down you won’t invite them to your house. Your won’t house one. Etc.

Last edited:

DrGoodEvil

Well Known Member

methedup77

Well Known Member
Nlggerz....what else do you expect. One step behind chimps. Can anyone imagine how peacefully glorious America would be IF THEY WERE ALL GONE. America ranks #1 in gun homicides.....remove the top 4 cities inner city nlgger violence...America becomes 164th.
And there lies your problem. They won’t look at factual alevidence. You follow a forcefed agenda uncle same feeds them and it doesn’t matter how black and white shit is? They’re going to say they see no color. Until the color comes fucking with them. Then it’s no longer a man or a woman. But now it’s a black man or black woman lol but no. No racism. 😂

Back