bizarre Woman, 68, desperately swam back to shore ‘after losing arm and leg’ in Egypt shark attack (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
But I'm an introvert! How good is being angery for long life?

Actually, if you let it out it’s good for you. Holding anger in causes a hormonal stress response which in turn lowers the immune system. If this happens regularly it increases the risk of infections, cancer, autoimmune disease etc…

Anger is actually a calming emotion. Rage is essentially panic/ stress.

If someone acts like a cunt and you do nothing it makes you feel stressed. Whereas, if you say “excuse me good sir/ madam, you just behaved like a cunt. I don’t appreciate that so you, with all due respect, can fuck off” you (should) feel calmer. A decent punch in their face has the same calming effect 😂.

Kapitän Ghul'

Look at me go.
Actually, if you let it out it’s good for you. Holding anger in causes a hormonal stress response which in turn lowers the immune system. If this happens regularly it increases the risk of infections, cancer, autoimmune disease etc…

Anger is actually a calming emotion. Rage is essentially panic/ stress.

If someone acts like a cunt and you do nothing it makes you feel stressed. Whereas, if you say “excuse me good sir/ madam, you just behaved like a cunt. I don’t appreciate that so you, with all due respect, can fuck off” you (should) feel calmer. A decent punch in their face has the same calming effect 😂.
Damn! Thanks. I think you fixed me.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
"The Austrian pensioner, 68, died of ‘painful shock’ – most likely a heart attack – after the attack at Sahl Hasheesh bay in the Red Sea on Friday."
So there Ya Go! It wouldn't hv paid off;Swimming out to Her;Best thing U could've done,Would've been to throw Quarter and Half Bricks at Her;In an effort to take out Da Bean! Y let Her Suffer right??? Lmao,🤣🤣🤣...SP

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
16.jpg

BUT HONEY, I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING SNORKLING TODAY....! HONEY ? HONEY ? HONEY ? H O N E Y !

nickyg90

Lurker
Only from a short visit in the early days. It was a good place for diving back then; the camp was just tents/huts in the desert right at the coast.
Never experienced such deep silence before.
Nowadays it's quite crowded a coworker told me.
I done diving there back in the day, 6 people got bit by sharks after i had been there, two died.. common place for it. Would never go back, its got bad so i heard

dark skies

Well Known Member
How fucking difficult is it to hold a mobile phone still and pointed at a single point instead of waving it around like a 3yr old...

Fucking christ, God forbid anyone jump in to help the elderly one armed one legged woman who's trying to swim while bleeding to death. People are so lovely aren't they?

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
I wonder if her problem was the shark nabbed both limbs on her same side. Sorta just swim in a crippled circle...

Woman 68?! Nah Instead of swimming back to shore I'm already looking back at the great life I had. Ain't no saving a life thats bloods been diluted with salt water

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
I bet she could’ve made it quicker if she had 2 legs. Silly broad swimming in circles.

Back