bizarre Woman, 68, desperately swam back to shore ‘after losing arm and leg’ in Egypt shark attack (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer
She should have read the tourist contract more thoroughly

It said 'weight loss trip to Egypt', it is just the first level. You go home without your hands. Isn't that romantic?!

Than there is level 2, where you go home without your guts. You get disemboweled. This would take place in Mexico

Remember kids. Read the contract!

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I’m not surprised anyone heroically swam out to her with all that red shark bait surrounding her 😂. Thrashing around in sea water is going to prevent the blood clotting at the bleeding sites and she ain’t in no position to be tourniquet’ing herself. Add the elevated heart rate and, splurge, she dead.

I hope we are fucking at 70. :gremlin:

The healthiest elderly patients I’ve had as patients most commonly tell me good sex is the key to a long and healthy life. These are people aged 70-90!

I’ve thought about this. Loneliness is the worlds biggest killer and risk to health. Those having good sex into their later years are less likely to feel lonely. Sex releases lots of good neurotransmitters and keeps the brain youthful. It’s also good for exercise and core strength so less chance of falls which can lead to death or reduced life expectancy.

Kapitän Ghul'

Look at me go.
I’m not surprised anyone heroically swam out to her with all that red shark bait surrounding her 😂. Thrashing around in sea water is going to prevent the blood clotting at the bleeding sites and she ain’t in no position to be tourniquet’ing herself. Add the elevated heart rate and, splurge, she dead.

The healthiest elderly patients I’ve had as patients most commonly tell me good sex is the key to a long and healthy life. These are people aged 70-90!

I’ve thought about this. Loneliness is the worlds biggest killer and risk to health. Those having good sex into their later years are less likely to feel lonely. Sex releases lots of good neurotransmitters and keeps the brain youthful. It’s also good for exercise and core strength so less chance of falls which can lead to death or reduced life expectancy.
But I'm an introvert! How good is being angery for long life?

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

So what Your saying is;U better hv a Bunch of Cash Handy!!!
Lmfao,🤣...SP

Back