USA Govt. Shuts Down (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

W

Witchfynde

Internet Warrior
I know I shouldn't comment about another country - but they really need to find a way to stop this type of RANDSOM . Think of all those poor people who are affected , and to think some of them voted them in to their cushy jobs .

sillyrabbit

member...with...one*1...chance...left...
This user was banned
So as of midnight were officially dead in the water. If congress is any indication of what the next 4 years would have been like, I'm glad we have a liberal in the whitehouse. My state legalized weed but posession is still a fedral crime. Guess that won't be a worry for awhile! I wonder if this will stop the mail though. Yeeee No one will have to pay their bills if they get them via usmail. What about FAA? Can planes fly? FCC tv radio? Fbi? Cia? Whoooo Hoooooo were free.........

Buxombrunette993

Fuck you too bitch, call the cops
So as of midnight were officially dead in the water. If congress is any indication of what the next 4 years would have been like, I'm glad we have a liberal in the whitehouse. My state legalized weed but posession is still a fedral crime. Guess that won't be a worry for awhile! I wonder if this will stop the mail though. Yeeee No one will have to pay their bills if they get them via usmail. What about FAA? Can planes fly? FCC tv radio? Fbi? Cia? Whoooo Hoooooo were free.........
The post office is self-funded. It won't be impacted at all.

RORER-714

Get Away
Instead of sending millions if not billions to israel and starting wars and taking guns away maybe obama should focus on the economy and its citizens. Impeach him. Worse prez ever....:facepalm:

Under Reagan,the United States maintained grant aid to Israel at $3 billion annually and implemented a free trade agreement in 1985 that continues to this day.

Obama has ended a war,he has started none.

Obama has expanded gun rights so that they can be carried in National Parks and on Amtrak trains,he has done nothing to curtail gun rights.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
Instead of sending millions if not billions to israel and starting wars and taking guns away maybe obama should focus on the economy and its citizens. Impeach him. Worse prez ever....:facepalm:
do you have any inkling as to how this government works(supposed to work)? its not one persons sole responsibility. attacking the president is pointless for the simple reason that he is just a puppet. and its not like the people actually decide who becomes president. the electorates were put in place because the american public is deemed too incompetent to choose a leader. long story short, the fix is in, has been for awhile.....

mrln

silent ghost
No wars under Jimmy Carter and he wanted to legalize weed.
no,just the price of fuel went through the roof. not to mention the hostage situation that went on over a year. regan freed them.

this is just bullshit. from what I understand (from cnn-lol) its the name. OBAMA care. NOT,ROMNEY care. them two clowns went over that plan. Romney already has it implemented in massachusets. also,since that type of health care exists for that state,they don't "qualify" for Obama care.
the republicans are using the excuse that they want something changed about Obama care,and Obama wont do it.
guess what,THATS what you get when you have inequality in the senate. now us citizens have to pay for it.

He was the first Prez I voted for.He is a good man.

Sounds like it, I always heard that he wasn't a good President but most of my education has been in Arizona, land of old senile Republicans who think Reagan was the second coming of Jesus. So that would explain a lot.

Back