Vaccine mandated for construction workers ends badly (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
You're acting like you're talking about a pandemic of rabies. When people get covid, they go on TikTok and make videos about them eating onions. Get the fuck out of here you piece of shit. Covid is nothing. And you're blind. Next when the Gov want to put microchips in your brain to record what you think you'll be there with your dick in your hand wanking over being a slave.
Monkeys? Tik Tok? Onions? Microchips? You're easily one of the most uneducated blokes on here. What kind of job must u have? Putting the legs on chairs I bet. I work in a heroin detox unit so I'm familiar with your low intelligence level. This is how stupid u are!
Screenshot_2021-09-22-18-06-10.png

Illusionist

Truth is stranger than fiction
Decreased risk of phimosos(which is directly related to penis cancer). Balanoposthitis, UTI's and cancer causing forms of HPV. I know you'll say that a condom can help all those, and ur right, but in reality many times we fuck condomless.
Phimosis is extremely rare and cured from a steroid cream or streatching techniques. UTI’s are way more commen in girls and it’s never suggested to circumcise them , it’s easily treated by antibiotics. Penile cancer is literally the rarest cancer in the world and it’s onset is in elderly man. America has the highest number of circumcised males and highest number of stds compared to Europe where no one is circumcised unless you’re Jewish or Muslim. There’s a Jewish circumcision ritual to where the Rabi sucks the bloody circumcised penis known to give multiple babies herpies. Some have died while others where brain dead for the rest of their lives. The whole idea that circumcision is beneficial is complete bullshit. It actually started in America as a way to prevent boys from masterbating because apparently that caused health problems.

Attachments

• A888F8E3-F295-449E-9362-6865AB6A4301.jpeg
    A888F8E3-F295-449E-9362-6865AB6A4301.jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 19
  • B8FEB1A6-EF10-497B-8C60-5E89CF90C76D.jpeg
    B8FEB1A6-EF10-497B-8C60-5E89CF90C76D.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 22

D.O.A.

We are Kings
U wish u had my money u weak fuck. You're a low income homo. Illegals have more money than u! D.O.A. stands for don't own anything! U don't have a car, u rent and u can't afford a gym membership. Time for u to take the wife to the park. View attachment 543589
I'm pretty sure I can choke a limp wristed bitch like you out in about 10 seconds with your own yoga pants

Mine won't because all my loved ones are young and healthy like me, so your Boogeyman flu doesn't concern me. So take your untested jabs funded by an ageing geek with genocidal fetishes, pay your taxes and be a good little Goy.
Are you saying you’re a clever little devil that doesn’t pay taxes ?

Monkeys? Tik Tok? Onions? Microchips? You're easily one of the most uneducated blokes on here. What kind of job must u have? Putting the legs on chairs I bet. I work in a heroin detox unit so I'm familiar with your low intelligence level. This is how stupid u are! View attachment 543567
Shadows in the cave allegory. Nothing worse than a person that's so fucking confident in his gullibility that he thinks going around online telling people he works in a drug clinic is going to make fuck all of a difference to your credibility. Talk about a try hard, it's like giving medicine to the dead with you leftist retards. Like a flat earther that says he's an nautical engineer so we "better listen to you". Imagine a virus so DEADLY you need to be tested to see if you have it and a vaccine so SAFE you have to be threatened to take it. Hahaha.

Monkeys? Tik Tok? Onions? Microchips? You're easily one of the most uneducated blokes on here. What kind of job must u have? Putting the legs on chairs I bet. I work in a heroin detox unit so I'm familiar with your low intelligence level. This is how stupid u are! View attachment 543567

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Shadows in the cave allegory. Nothing worse than a person that's so fucking confident in his gullibility that he thinks going around online telling people he works in a drug clinic is going to make fuck all of a difference to your credibility. Talk about a try hard, it's like giving medicine to the dead with you leftist retards. Like a flat earther that says he's an nautical engineer so we "better listen to you". Imagine a virus so DEADLY you need to be tested to see if you have it and a vaccine so SAFE you have to be threatened to take it. Hahaha.
It's not a clinic it's a hospital u uneducated coward. U lack the intelligence to understand the virus or its vaccine. Your primitive brain is unable to grasp science and lacks the ability to engage in intellectual conversation because u get all ur quotes from Google. Put ur favorite mask back on puto!
Screenshot_2021-09-23-02-44-06.png

It's not a clinic it's a hospital u uneducated coward. U lack the intelligence to understand the virus or its vaccine. Your primitive brain is unable to grasp science and lacks the ability to engage in intellectual conversation because u get all ur quotes from Google. Put ur favorite mask back on puto!View attachment 543621
I'm the type of person that thinks people that wear that mask should be executed. And when you say I dont understand science, maybe you should google the Angel of Death and then you'll understand what experiments I think should be conducted of communist rats like you.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
I'm the type of person that thinks people that wear that mask should be executed. And when you say I dont understand science, maybe you should google the Angel of Death and then you'll understand what experiments I think should be conducted of communist rats like you.
You're too uneducated to understand science. Slow minded people like u rely on Google for everything, I get my facts from history books, textbooks and science periodicals. I live in California, where do u live? Maybe it will help me understand your irrational thought process that prevents u from comprehending true scientific facts you uneducated junkie. Stop eating so many fries; they raise cholesterol!
Screenshot_2021-09-23-06-35-58.png

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
Phimosis is extremely rare and cured from a steroid cream or streatching techniques. UTI’s are way more commen in girls and it’s never suggested to circumcise them , it’s easily treated by antibiotics. Penile cancer is literally the rarest cancer in the world and it’s onset is in elderly man. America has the highest number of circumcised males and highest number of stds compared to Europe where no one is circumcised unless you’re Jewish or Muslim. There’s a Jewish circumcision ritual to where the Rabi sucks the bloody circumcised penis known to give multiple babies herpies. Some have died while others where brain dead for the rest of their lives. The whole idea that circumcision is beneficial is complete bullshit. It actually started in America as a way to prevent boys from masterbating because apparently that caused health problems.
1632408537636.jpeg

i'll tell ya, i wish i had my foreskin. every time i pee and see that scar i'm constantly reminded of what's missing. do i have a body dysmorphia thing going on? probably. i'll never forget the first time i saw how a foreskin worked, it was incredible. i was talking about this with an uncut worker, he said "wait til you see this," we were dickhead to dickhead and he slid his foreskin over my head. it was the first time in my life that i felt complete.
then you have the woman dilemma. has she had foreskin, and was it better? i don't ask because i don't want to know the real answer. thanks everyone.

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
No that's not hard to understand. Thanks for speaking like a man now. Wish u would've just said that from the start. Yes, I agree with u. It's your choice and shouldn't be forced
i originally disagreed with you accepting the unvaxed dying as being o.k.....so if its my choice then why deny me help???

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
i originally disagreed with you accepting the unvaxed dying as being o.k.....so if its my choice then why deny me help???
Obviously in real life I would help. It's just that the vaccine is effective, available and free. So any illness that develops was most likely preventable. The worst part is overloading the medical system at the expense of others. Yesterday I had a little girl in Sickle Cell Crisis who needed to be admitted. The only bed we could find was in a pulmonary ward. Not the most ideal situation for her.

Captain Cockwash

Penile Hygiene Enthusiast.
It's not a clinic it's a hospital u uneducated coward. U lack the intelligence to understand the virus or its vaccine. Your primitive brain is unable to grasp science and lacks the ability to engage in intellectual conversation because u get all ur quotes from Google. Put ur favorite mask back on puto!View attachment 543621
Making more friends I see you uneducated simp, go stick your faggot mask up your faggot fucking arse.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Making more friends I see you uneducated simp, go stick your faggot mask up your faggot fucking arse.
Lame comebacks! Don't just copy my words, try to make up ur own with that damaged brain of yours. More people on here agree than disagree with me. And there's even some who don't agree with me that can still have a intelligent debate. Saw ur wife buying more food, no wonder u want COVID to put u out of ur misery Puto!
Screenshot_2021-09-11-02-21-43.png

Back