Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
450125C300000578-4944234-image-a-47_1507060169201.jpg
450125CA00000578-4944234-image-a-46_1507060161054.jpg
450125BE00000578-4944234-image-a-50_1507060177092.jpg
4501300000000578-4944234-image-a-67_1507062159554.jpg

ThatOtherAccount

Racing To Death
What I find crazy is he could have left the room when everyone was leaving and disappeared in to the crowd and more than likely been on a private plane to some country being he had the money to do so. Why stay and kill yourself its not like when he got out of the elevator they would have known it was him. there was so many people going in to the hotels.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
why are we still plauged by junkies and addicts if drugs are illegal? yeah ban guns that will solve everything.

and how come jimmy Kimmel, Colbert and the democrats and all the other virtue signalling cunts didn't make a noise when that nigger shot up a church a few weeks back? he was stopped by a white guy. a white guy with a gun.

DAS RAYCIS!

Mickey

Forum Veteran
I wanna see surveillance camera video of that guy carrying all those guns into that hotel. This is Las Vegas; you can't pick your nose without a hundred surveillance cameras filming you. So where's the surveillance video? I wanna see video of him actually shooting all these people before I believe ONE SENIOR CITIZEN carried a bunch of guns and ammo into a Las Vegas hotel and shot SEVERAL HUNDRED PEOPLE. I mean, do you people realize how elaborate this shit was set up? And we're just supposed to believe it happened the way it's been reported because who, the zionist corporate media, says so?? Y'all can believe what you want, but I never trust the 'official story'. Shit, it's been 16 years and I'm still waiting to see one single photo or frame of video of a plane hitting the fucking Pentagon. Maybe, just maybe, Stephen Paddock did pull this shit off by himself, but I wanna see undeniable evidence that he did it before I believe anything about this incident. Personally I believe this was yet another C.I.A. false flag black ops mass-shooting like the one in San Bernardino a few years ago, but I can't prove it.

BTW, all these alleged photos of his corpse in his hotel room don't prove shit. Photos can be staged.

Max Dalton

Och aye the noo
Those types of rifles can easily be disassembled and put in a suitcase or back pack. couple of trips up and down and he's sorted. the trouble with conspiracy theorists is that EVERY shooting is a false flag. With no evidence to back it up

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
I wanna see surveillance camera video of that guy carrying all those guns into that hotel. This is Las Vegas; you can't pick your nose without a hundred surveillance cameras filming you. So where's the surveillance video? I wanna see video of him actually shooting all these people before I believe ONE SENIOR CITIZEN carried a bunch of guns and ammo into a Las Vegas hotel and shot SEVERAL HUNDRED PEOPLE. I mean, do you people realize how elaborate this shit was set up? And we're just supposed to believe it happened the way it's been reported because who, the zionist corporate media, says so?? Y'all can believe what you want, but I never trust the 'official story'. Shit, it's been 16 years and I'm still waiting to see one single photo or frame of video of a plane hitting the fucking Pentagon. Maybe, just maybe, Stephen Paddock did pull this shit off by himself, but I wanna see undeniable evidence that he did it before I believe anything about this incident. Personally I believe this was yet another C.I.A. false flag black ops mass-shooting like the one in San Bernardino a few years ago, but I can't prove it.

BTW, all these alleged photos of his corpse in his hotel room don't prove shit. Photos can be staged.
.... The guy rented that room for days before this happened. He had plenty of time to luggage those weapons into the room which with the large tote bags wouldnt take that many casual trips over the days he was there. A man carrying luggage in and out of a hotel isn't really strange looking. Isnt it a reasonable thought to understand every dam mass shooting that happens cant possibly be a false flag? People will commit mass murder whether the CIA exists or not. Its not like anything ever happens or changes after a mass shooting happens.

Back