Vermont farmer in tractor crushes seven policecars (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

inappropriate behavior

Your apology is accepted :)
uploadfromtaptalk1344006702031.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19112837

A farmer in the US state of Vermont who was facing a minor drugs charge is now in more serious trouble after driving a tractor over seven police cars.

Roger Pion crushed the county sheriff's cruisers on Thursday before making his getaway on the farm vehicle.

The 34-year-old was stopped by police in Newport city, northern Vermont, not far from the crime scene.

Sheriff's deputies were unaware of the destruction in their department car park until a resident called 911.

'Monster jam rally'

Orleans County Sheriff Kirk Martin said they were initially unable to give chase as their cars had been wrecked.

No-one was injured in the incident.

Rene Morris, who saw the crash, told a local news station: "I felt like I was in a monster jam rally or something.

"I just couldn't believe it, just backing up going over it, turns around makes his way to the other vehicles smashes those up."

Mr Pion was detained last month accused of resisting arrest and marijuana possession, said police.

He was in custody on Thursday evening, facing a number of additional charges.

lol

O(∩_∩)O

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Just read about that. What a nut. Guess it's better than walking into the police station with an AR15 and trying to shoot as many cops as possible though.

I hope when this guy gets out in about 7 years a regular tax paying citizen angry about having to help pay the $250,000 dollars to buy new cruisers will beat the shit out of this guy.

mrln

silent ghost
im glad this happened. these cops were probably pricks to this guy for a while and he was fed up with it. had enough... cmon,vermont? you know these little towns are boring for cops and they look for any stupid little thing to do and bust balls for. this guy was probably on their radar for the past 15-20 yrs or so. id like to see other versions of this story.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
he knew he wouldn't outrun them in A tractor so disabling the vehicles was pure genius! Too funny!!!!!:lulz::lulz:

Back