We somehow laughed, they say, the Russians will soon fight in chain mail (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
"Unique shots of capturing enemy positions and destroying the enemy on the outskirts of Bakhmut." - Deadkennedy aka MajorScoreKaj.......Bahkmut is gone face it!...you must have a memory of a golden fish.
275881191_703515107477275_6046460215687652428_n.jpg

MajorScoreKaj

Fresh Meat
I forget who but someone did a YouTube video shooting Dragon skin armor. It wasn’t very effective at stoping multiple rounds.

"Unique shots of capturing enemy positions and destroying the enemy on the outskirts of Bakhmut." - Deadkennedy aka MajorScoreKaj.......Bahkmut is gone face it!...you must have a memory of a golden fish.View attachment 649757
somebody sounds mad why do you not go fight for your country instead of sitting in here posting

"Unique shots of capturing enemy positions and destroying the enemy on the outskirts of Bakhmut." - Deadkennedy aka MajorScoreKaj.......Bahkmut is gone face it!...you must have a memory of a golden fish.View attachment 649757

I forget who but someone did a YouTube video shooting Dragon skin armor. It wasn’t very effective at stoping multiple rounds.
what the thing is even if that was supposed to be dragon armour they are too thin

Have fun being mad

Attachments

• dd.mp4
    529.3 KB
Last edited:

MajorScoreKaj

Fresh Meat
I think it's a cheap copy, made of. Etal discs instead of the polymer discs in real dragonskin armour.

either way, the US military quickly abandoned dragonskin armour anyway, so not only have they made a shit copy of body armour, they chose a pretty fucking poor choice to copy 🤣
They choose to not use this armour because the bullets kept on reflecting in people's heads

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World

somebody sounds mad why do you not go fight for your country instead of sitting in here posting

what the thing is even if that was supposed to be dragon armour they are too thin

i'm not mad, you are just ridiculous using different accounts to vomit my shit. you are the one who should be fighting, go to ukraine, kill some orcs be a man, i think i said this before....hahahaha....fucking faggot. you don't even have words to explain your hatred of russians....PC warrior, maybe you are just fat.

MajorScoreKaj

Fresh Meat
i'm not mad, you are just ridiculous using different accounts to vomit your shit. you are the one who should be fighting, go to ukraine, kill some orcs be a man, i think i said this before....hahahaha....fucking faggot. you don't even have words to explain your hatred of russians....PC warrior, maybe you are just fat.
I am not the same person but ok

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
i'm not mad, you are just ridiculous using different accounts to vomit my shit. you are the one who should be fighting, go to ukraine, kill some orcs be a man, i think i said this before....hahahaha....fucking faggot. you don't even have words to explain your hatred of russians....PC warrior, maybe you are just fat.
What if Ukraine isn't his country? Same question could be asked of you, why aren't you on the Frontline fighting for your fellow orcs? Just like watching from a far? I know another group of people like that, they're called cucks.

yes but it is homemade they are too thin
Yeah I was gonna say that looks a little thinner than the US issued dragon skin, definitely not 5e.

hjpc

Fresh Meat
poor ruZZians with poor equipment. What do you expect? they think war has bot changed lol they fight the same and they will lose

MajorScoreKaj

Fresh Meat
What if Ukraine isn't his country? Same question could be asked of you, why aren't you on the Frontline fighting for your fellow orcs? Just like watching from a far? I know another group of people like that, they're called cucks.

Yeah I was gonna say that looks a little thinner than the US issued dragon skin, definitely not 5e.
I'm not from Ukraine just have follow friends and don't understand why Russia is doing what they're doing

That's not chain mail, that's Dragon Skin, it's a ballistics vest oddly enough developed in North America, shits been long gone tho.
I am not like the other guy they keeps on thinking at Ukraine is a Nazi country when his background is literally the Nazis taking a picture with a hostage

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
I'm not from Ukraine just have follow friends and don't understand why Russia is doing what they're doing
Tbf, I don't think Russia knows why they're doing what they're doing. I think putine just wants to go out as a "war time hero" meanwhile the rest of the world is laughing at him and his army having trouble with one of the smallest countries in the world. Russia sucks and it's always sucked, they've failed every war they've tried to fight. They can't even win wars within their own country.

Back