We somehow laughed, they say, the Russians will soon fight in chain mail (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MajorScoreKaj

Fresh Meat
Tbf, I don't think Russia knows why they're doing what they're doing. I think putine just wants to go out as a "war time hero" meanwhile the rest of the world is laughing at him and his army having trouble with one of the smallest countries in the world. Russia sucks and it's always sucked, they've failed every war they've tried to fight. They can't even win wars within their own country.
that is what I'm thinking so I'm not trying to defend everyone that is why I posted about both sides

MajorScoreKaj

Fresh Meat
to be honest I cannot see a way how I would support Russia in this more so I cannot see myself as saying anything good about it I hate the men there Goes to War just to die by something there's not worth it that is why I am glad in our country we have a lot of Russians getting out of the country aka I got a new neighbour they are Russian people running away from a country they don't like anymore
Funny too cuz @yotgguitar isn't even from Russia, dudes from the most pacifist country on the globe.

I was told there in 2020 and to be honest the country still looks like they are in World War II

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
to be honest I cannot see a way how I would support Russia in this more so I cannot see myself as saying anything good about it I hate the men there Goes to War just to die by something there's not worth it that is why I am glad in our country we have a lot of Russians getting out of the country aka I got a new neighbour they are Russian people running away from a country they don't like anymore
That's shitty, I wouldn't let them in my neighborhood 🤣 but kudos to you for not being a asshole lol. I would have made their life hell cuz fuck Russians.

MajorScoreKaj

Fresh Meat
instead of using money on weapons and use money on building their country up

they cannot do anything about how the system is in Russia but if they standby would Russia are doing and of course I'm not going to be letting them in and yes I would make their life a living hell or these guys have a child and they don't understand what happens so as soon as they heard about Russia going near Ukraine they left the country because they knew what was going to happen

hjpc

Fresh Meat
russia is fucked, oh the others too but north korea etc oh Iran oh north korea lol who are they? kazak where? they think they are the new world..they are not. they are a worse version of whatever they try to replace...true./. but i laugh forgot china..they are the wests bitch...really

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
Except dragon skin armor failed testing when exposed to heat.
Tbf, it wasn't the armor that failed testing, it was the epoxy holding the scales together that failed heat testing. The armor itself was actually really good, the military issue anyways. I was in service when the military did away with it and I remember distinctly the armor failed only because of the epoxy. The 5e can take a whole AK clip with no penetration.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I support Russia, I made $20,000 on the stock market because Biden and the EU are absolute fucking muppets. 2023 is looking even better.

Mingemuffin73

Hadenufdrgs2day
i'm not mad, you are just ridiculous using different accounts to vomit my shit. you are the one who should be fighting, go to ukraine, kill some orcs be a man, i think i said this before....hahahaha....fucking faggot. you don't even have words to explain your hatred of russians....PC warrior, maybe you are just fat.
Fucktard 😂🖕

Back