What are some of the most famous Gore videos ? Tag (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

1fktmind

The meaning of life is that it stops.
Not exactly pure gore, but I always liked this one. And you may too, especially if you've ever wanted to celebrate Christmas and New Years at the same time in your butthole.

View attachment 784923
No. This is not gore, it's Joe Biden's sexlife. And it's 2024, you shouldn't be making fun or judge people based on their sexual preferences.

No. This is not gore, it's Joe Biden's sexlife. And it's 2024, you shouldn't be making fun or judge people based on their sexual preferences.
1716345605486.png

"Papa Putin has such big, er, fingers."

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Funky Town.
Not sure.its called that on here though. Can't remember what it's called...🤔
Cartel slicing and.dicing a man, He bites on the knife with no face.....Music in the background..Like dancy trancey, Then guns n roses start to.play in background near the end.

psychochimp25

Well Known Member
The top pinned thread in the archive I posted above.

Hi resolution head shot suicide.
Woow I just watched that and it was flawless haha😍😍😍😍😍

Most of the best classics, and the runners up, are in the archive…

Amazing flawless😍 Ronnie Mccnut

Cartel cuts guys hands off with machete and skins his face and starts hacking his face and he can’t stop them with his hands so he sarts biting at the blade. That was good shit
Do you have a link from GG by any chance ?

Funky Town.
Not sure.its called that on here though. Can't remember what it's called...🤔
Cartel slicing and.dicing a man, He bites on the knife with no face.....Music in the background..Like dancy trancey, Then guns n roses start to.play in background near the end.
I have heard a lot about funky town but I cant find it anywhere , thank you for the suggestion though thundercat.

Ronnie McNutt
He was a legend eh 🤣

Not exactly pure gore, but I always liked this one. And you may too, especially if you've ever wanted to celebrate Christmas and New Years at the same time in your butthole.

View attachment 784923
This sure is entertaining and funny AF 🤣🤣🤣thank you for this hilarious video 🤣

Chechclear.. the Russian soldier throat cut.
Is that here in the war section by any chance ?

Booty shake in the air always feels good 🤣🤣🤣

I really enjoyed watching this lunatic thank you 😍

That was hardcore and awesome thank you Theseus

Last edited:

KingHippo

Punch me in the face and my shorts will drop ;-)
Back