Can anyone show me some mess3d up shock videos? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Theseus

King Of Athens
How can i delete my post
3C56E894-225A-4E36-86C5-FCC1699F0985.jpeg

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Nothing particularly shocking. Just a few videos that are post worthy but don't deserve their own thread. Watch, don't watch I couldn't give a wet fuck.

James Steward is (or was, I think he's dead) a POS scam artist who attempted to run a business to sell used cars. He ran his scam while he lived in a homeless shelter. Here this shitbag is rambling for almost 15 minutes about absolutely nothing at all.

There was a blowout on King Christian Island (tiny spot in the middle of Canada's deep arctic) that was quite dramatic. The Globe & Mail had this to say:

Perhaps the largest blowout Canada has seen took place north of Melville on tiny King Christian Island. The gas ignited, fried the drilling rig and created an 85-metre-high column of flame that burned for three months and could be seen from the air hundreds of kilometres away.

*most of the video has been speed up by 20x since I don't think anyone wants to watch/hear 30 minutes of clusterfuckery

No video, just audio. Jon Yaniv/Jessica Simpson (a morbidly obese fake MtF trans grifting asshole from Vancouver BC) whining about how his "clit" (what used to be his cock helmet) necrophied and fell off after his neovagina surgery. It's hilarious to listen to.

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
Nothing particularly shocking. Just a few videos that are post worthy but don't deserve their own thread. Watch, don't watch I couldn't give a wet fuck.

James Steward is (or was, I think he's dead) a POS scam artist who attempted to run a business to sell used cars. He ran his scam while he lived in a homeless shelter. Here this shitbag is rambling for almost 15 minutes about absolutely nothing at all.

View attachment 707620

There was a blowout on King Christian Island (tiny spot in the middle of Canada's deep arctic) that was quite dramatic. The Globe & Mail had this to say:

Perhaps the largest blowout Canada has seen took place north of Melville on tiny King Christian Island. The gas ignited, fried the drilling rig and created an 85-metre-high column of flame that burned for three months and could be seen from the air hundreds of kilometres away.

View attachment 707628
*most of the video has been speed up by 20x since I don't think anyone wants to watch/hear 30 minutes of clusterfuckery

No video, just audio. Jon Yaniv/Jessica Simpson (a morbidly obese fake MtF trans grifting asshole from Vancouver BC) whining about how his "clit" (what used to be his cock helmet) necrophied and fell off after his neovagina surgery. It's hilarious to listen to.

View attachment 707626
Thankyou dude that was worth a watch , the second one was cool and the last one is hilarious, mental problems are being normalized so much and its fucked🤣

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Thankyou dude that was worth a watch , the second one was cool and the last one is hilarious, mental problems are being normalized so much and its fucked🤣
I think you can find the full uncompressed video on youtube. How they killed the well was quite amazing given its extreme remote location, the technology of the day and just the circumstances of the blowout and what wasn't left at the christmas tree.

The last video makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Just to hear that asshole Yaniv whine in distress is wonderful.

There's a search use it
Doesn't a user need like 3791 posts before the delete function is enabled?

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
I think you can find the full uncompressed video on youtube. How they killed the well was quite amazing given its extreme remote location, the technology of the day and just the circumstances of the blowout and what wasn't left at the christmas tree.

The last video makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Just to hear that asshole Yaniv whine in distress is wonderful.

Doesn't a user need like 3791 posts before the delete function is enabled?
Crazy that it burned for over three months too like wtf?! Couldnt they have harnessed the energy or contain the gas? Ill look it up.
And haha that twxt had it coming for sure🤣🤣 and ohh thats a lot of posts :eek:

Back