Serious What does it feel like to murder. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
I think it has to do with the intent and reasoning behind it. If you are lacking in empathy they will be perceived as their meat suits presents and treated as one would a scrumptious looking bunny on the block. If emotions are involved ie: a fit of rage, than I imagine they will either confess and let others decide their fate, try to hide it and become a ‘monster’ or kill themselves to escape any further repercussions.
I personally have not killed any humans (considered it in a fair scenario yes) but havn’t actually done it simply because jail sucks (I’ve been there) and human life is perceived too valuable as it makes our rich overlords money to be able to easily get away with it. Now does it mean it actually is? To me no. I see my life no more valuable than the rabbits I’m taking away. Same for any other human. Just meat, bone and electrical pulses.

JAMES HÜRZOG

Asshole forum veteran
It’s not worth the head trip. You feel somehow that evening the score and do ‘’ this ‘’ will make things somehow better .... ? But it doesn’t. Even after years and YEARS! 0f holding this grudge and FINALLY! Getting your due diligence for all the late nights and early mornings . Siting ... waiting.... plotting . And when the day comes a sort of peace washes over you and sadness because it’s over & done because now your life will be much without purpose. and for a brief Second think about letting him,her, they ,them ...it go ..... but no. You must finish the last chapter and close this or you’ll never be content. So it’s over now ..& You don’t look at yourself the same anymore... kind of a depersonalization comes over you . You should feel happy but you don’t... and you never will you almost want to be punished Or found out .. your numb your not hungry your not thirsty,sad,happy Your nothing..... and you can’t help but wonder why? Because a few day’s ago your life was filled with such passion, determination , DRIVE ! now there’s nothing...... you wish you could go and talk with someone about what you just did .... but you can’t you become angry , bitter & lonely and somehow you end up on a gore website because the only thing you feel or can get feelings from is pain . Don’t do it .... it’s not worth the head trip.

goredoutahah

NewbieX
you'd be surprised the kind of shit people say and do when it clicks in their head what you're actually doing to them, I think that's an interesting trade secret.
the adrenaline numbs whats you're actually doing, times slows down like its all a fun little game.
afterward its not a big deal, if it was you wouldn't be able to do it anyway.

Xena1966

This user was banned
Im just wondering what mental toll it takes on a person after commiting murder and how it could affect every day from thag moment on
I'm sure it depends on the type of person that you are. We think awful things about Sociopaths, but they're actually a service to us. We really need them to enlist and kill the enemy. These soldiers feel no remorse about it. If, say, a "normal" person finally gets fed up with stupidity, and offs the person in the heat of passion, the said, "normal" person will have to deal with the consequences for the rest of his life. That could mean repeated butt rape in prison, or, if he got away with said crime, repeated horrid memories for the rest of his life... The overall answer to this question is, it wouldn't feel very good. Let's all consider consequences before they happen...

flatearthbabe69

This user was banned
I'd assume it would be an emotional release
but living with the guilt would be too hard
I've never considered it but would do it instinctively to protect people I love

Im just wondering what mental toll it takes on a person after commiting murder and how it could affect every day from thag moment on
I've been wondering the same thing, I think that it very depending on the person. if you are looking for how it would feel, you'd have to find out yourself because everyone is different.

ekokeko

Lurker
at begin shock ,after 3days u feel ok ,after 3years u forget their faces, but if you are alone at night and the thought occurs to you that there might be a god , you start to regret it

Back