What is the best way to kill someone? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

savgbeast

Rookie
"I figured out the way to commit the perfect murder.... You pick one guy up by his ankles...and you kill another guy with him. And they both die and there's no murder weapon. "What happened here, Sarge?" "I don't know. It looks like a pedestrian accident to me. They must have been moving at quite a clip."

George Carlin

Enocrates

Faithful Servant of God
This user was banned
"Then said Jesus unto him, Put up thy sword into his place: for all that take the sword, shall perish with the sword."

Matthew 26:52

Brownpickles

Well Known Member
Depends on what the person has done. Like dumbocrat politicians should be crucified. The alphabet mafia fruitloops beaten with a bat. Pro Palestine fucktards should be sent to Gaza to be killed by the goat fuckers they're supporting

Enocrates

Faithful Servant of God
This user was banned
Depends on what the person has done. Like dumbocrat politicians should be crucified. The alphabet mafia fruitloops beaten with a bat. Pro Palestine fucktards should be sent to Gaza to be killed by the goat fuckers they're supporting
"Wherefore love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, looking for nothing again, and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the most High: for he is kind unto the unkind, and to the evil."

Luke 6:35

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
"Then said Jesus unto him, Put up thy sword into his place: for all that take the sword, shall perish with the sword."

Matthew 26:52
"Wherefore love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, looking for nothing again, and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the most High: for he is kind unto the unkind, and to the evil."

Luke 6:35
I see you are the new retard in town.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Put a huge bottle of Eliquid 20mg into their drink..make sure its sorta the same make of flavour. Like cola or cherry cola. One or two bottles of that should do it...
😁😁😁

Malice666

Rookie
Oh my that all depends, really. I guess overall the best way is the most enjoyable and satisfying way, whatever that might be. Ending a life is a precious responsibility and not to be taken lightly. What suits the situation? If it’s out of love…make it slow, hot, intense, and witchy.

Back