Serious What kind of person are you in reality (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

kaijucore

bird law expert
Not a major difference. Used to be a social anxiety riddled kid but now I have a hard time shutting up. I make friends very easily but have a hard time maintaining closeness. I’m a Scotfag who got all of their boozing out of the way in their teens, so I don’t party much. Just play video games, draw, work, etc. I get stressed fairly easily but if I’m in a negative mood I tend not to let it show. Too loyal for my own good.

Panzercat79

Well Known Member
I keep my opinions on race to myself in the real world,as I work in one of this countries many fine ghettos.Otherwise I'm exactly the same,a total fucking asshole!

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
- Always loyal to the family members and some true friend
- usually calm and monotonous
- somewhat immodest and raw and burned out (in the last few years)
- purposeful
- sometimes suddenly aggressive
- a little anxious
- sometimes depressed
- dreamy
- planner
- serious thinker
- a little sometimes inhibited

WAH67

Well Known Member
I'm just sick and tired of the sanitised PC society we now have to tolerate. Everybody's offended by everything and if your not pastey white, like me, your a victim and the rest of us demons! This site and the people on it are a are welcome change to the snowflakery out there.

Anatomik

Lurker
Sometimes edgy, trying to fix that shit cuz its cringe, I get frustrated easily, really hate stupid and egoistical people and wish them to get cancer and I usually don't care about meaningless shit.

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
- Always loyal to the family members and some true friend
- usually calm and monotonous
- somewhat immodest and raw and burned out (in the last few years)
- purposeful
- sometimes suddenly aggressive
- a little anxious
- sometimes depressed
- dreamy
- planner
- serious thinker
- a little sometimes inhibited
u missed out 'wanker' m8. Hahahahahahahahaha.

slipknotcut

Smile and walk away.
Im a nice caring person with many caring friends and family members but if they found out what I watch on the internet they would see me as a freak and a monster...( i only watch actual gore and not rape and shit thats just nasty and you have a problem if you find joy in that, just my opinion). My online friends know I watch gore though and they dont care cuz they the ones that got me into it lol, I dont ever wish to tell my irl friends and family about this because it will break there hearts. at least some of their hearts cuz i have some weird mf in my fam and friends lol... My dad forced me to watch war videos and death with him as a kid and it started to grow on me as i got older, me and my dad would watch crazy shit like i've never seen before and he shows me it so i can appreciate life and how good i have it... and i thank my dad for that. After watching one of my friends murder someone and then commit suicide made me want to see the life how they saw it so I decided to watch gore and see what other people were going through... One affect I hate about watching gore is I dont cry at funerals anymore even though im sad i know that i've seen death so much even a family member cant make me cry. But the biggest battle that has been in my mind is if god still loves me because im christian and I watch this stuff and it makes me think if this would put me in hell... I dont believe it will because I have god in my heart but idk i just have to hope for the best ha.

We are gathered here because we love blood, but our real face is strange.
I am a sunny, humorous and popular person. My friends will never think that I would like to watch such things.
what about you?
It's about the News I can't get, the true grit of society, the shitty side of the world the public generally does not see, the reason I stay armed, I stay on my toes as much as possible because we truly live in a fucked up world.

darkmatter938

certified cunt.
We are gathered here because we love blood, but our real face is strange.
I am a sunny, humorous and popular person. My friends will never think that I would like to watch such things.
what about you?
im a complete extrovert in public but as soon as I get home I want to be alone for days. im normally nice but extremely sarcastic and people often take my humor wrong (dark shit, joking about my trauma). I have two people who know I watch and am fascinated by gore. I don't mention it to anyone else, not even my brother who knows damn near everything about me. when I told my best friend, she was a little freaked out and immediately thought I was some sociopath who was too into watching people die (tbh second half of that sentence isn't too far off). I enjoy people, I really do, but sometimes I genuinely wish I could just murder a few certain people and get away with it. full on torture. im not necessarily "popular" in the sense of having a fuck ton of friends, but everyone knows who I am and I know who everyone is. I joke a lot, im a pretty nervous person, super extroverted yet also extremely introverted in many situations, ive always been told that I "light up the room" because I enjoy making people laugh and feel happy.

Marmite

You either love or hate me ,you choose
Antisocial n dislike most people
N I think they don't they like me either but hey ho

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
I have a few kinda fucked-up friends who don't really think much of what I'm up to around here. I have a friend who is a cannibal and wants to eat people. I'm very social and pretty normal-ish, but I'm pretty honest about my interests, it is what it is.

Back