Serious What kind of person are you in reality (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Speak my mind - gets me into trouble sometimes

Despise rude & arrogant people.
Respect all if you respect me.
Can be opinionated.
Love animals my cat guardian follows me everywhere.
Am very wary of people in general - trust is an issue.
Same, that's my Husband too. Shity man.🤨🤷

• You gon get raped
Reactions: HG

rev

NewbieX
We are gathered here because we love blood, but our real face is strange.
I am a sunny, humorous and popular person. My friends will never think that I would like to watch such things.
what about you?
A high schooler with an seemingly stable calm demeanor. Though, in spite of how I seem I am extremely unstable and have a severely deteriorated moral compass. I consider killing people simply because I’m bored. Though I likely never will or atleast not for a while, the risk isn’t worth it.

IceRift

NewbieX
I'm a depressed veterinarian with a love for animals and friends. Honestly I'm the same online as I am irl. I'm pretty much chill, a bit strange/weird, and I like to help people. I like to think I'm kind. But like murder/mysteries/serial killers are so interesting to me. And true gore is so fascinating. Seeing managed bodies and and the way the human body can just rip apart is somehow so grossly interesting.

Maybe I'm a bit fucked up but hell, the best people are crazy aren't they.

beyondthedivine

Samaritan
This user was banned
very compassionate to others although I am very quite and can't satisfy social needs of others when it comes to formalities but in a deeper depth with more focused aspect upon talking most are comforted and I hit real close to home when talking about their issues some of my friends get real emotional by it but in a personal position I find myself very hallow and can't really grasp why I am very compassionate and at certain moments, I become very disturbed and hurt people that I respect and love in a gruesome way {I can talk about how if anyone wants}
want to be a psychiatrist
from Iraq {not a muslim nor a sand nigger}
-Samaritan

Back