What's the most disturbing video you've ever come across? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

mayi

Lurker
Well I don’t get disturbed with murder no matter if it’s a baby or anything else! I don’t know why but it doesn’t bother me at all!

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
For beheadings, Eugene Armstrong's was particularly exceptional. At the time, the ISIS beheading-train had been just getting started and the sounds he made had me a little shook. For anything else, probably the one where the guy had his hands cut off and was writhing on the floor as they beheaded him slowly..All the while, he was trying to protect himself with his 'stumps'.

juveN1337

Rookie
probably this one: there was a dude on the top of a parking lot, and his "friends" were like "yooo bro jump off, I dare you", I'm pretty sure the dude was drunk, so he did it. while he was falling he got hit by a car or a bus, can't remember. he got decapitated.

Gorexgrind666

卐卐卐
The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;(can't hv Him bleeding out),His fkn face had been sliced right the fuck-off(a live version of Skeletor);So as he's lying there on this kitchen floor,they decide to finish him off with a combination of a sickle type blade,and an exacto knife...As they start cutting his head off,with the sickle,he's reaching up to stop the attack,but with no fkn hands,u kinda get it right,and no fkn feet,so he can't get up and run...While cutting into his throat of course u hear that fkn creepy air escaping with the blood gurgling,and his screaming all mixed together...it fucked me up...Especially when goon switches to the exacto knife and starts on the neck,then the victim bites on the fkn blade in a feeble attempt to stop the attack,which in turn only pisses off the goons...the attack went on for like three mins,then just stops b4 they killed that poor fkr...Worst one to date !!! SP
View attachment 452448
The main reason this video is more disturbing the other gore videos to me is ive heard before this man was injected with or is on IV amphetamines to keep him from passing out from pain so he felt everything..

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
The main reason this video is more disturbing the other gore videos to me is ive heard before this man was injected with or is on IV amphetamines to keep him from passing out from pain so he felt everything..
Now that's some "Devilish Thinkin There" Just imagine not being able to pass out,And Endure that Entire Fkn Process! Amputation City Baby! Aaaaaaaaahhhh!
SP

Hate

Antipathy/Rancor
Not the worst now..but.. As a youngin, when I came across the link "Unknown Russian Soldier" .. between the suspense of it taking damn near a hour to download (dial-up days) and it being the first gore video, it had a special place in my book... Before that it was all images from Rotten.com

3 guys 1 hammer... Or the one where I think they were Russian captives that had there throats cut like half way threw? The sound of there breathing... Omg that fucking sound lol. It's always the fucking sound of a beheading.

grave.lurker

Dead
This user was banned
The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;(can't hv Him bleeding out),His fkn face had been sliced right the fuck-off(a live version of Skeletor);So as he's lying there on this kitchen floor,they decide to finish him off with a combination of a sickle type blade,and an exacto knife...As they start cutting his head off,with the sickle,he's reaching up to stop the attack,but with no fkn hands,u kinda get it right,and no fkn feet,so he can't get up and run...While cutting into his throat of course u hear that fkn creepy air escaping with the blood gurgling,and his screaming all mixed together...it fucked me up...Especially when goon switches to the exacto knife and starts on the neck,then the victim bites on the fkn blade in a feeble attempt to stop the attack,which in turn only pisses off the goons...the attack went on for like three mins,then just stops b4 they killed that poor fkr...Worst one to date !!! SP
View attachment 452448
THE FUCKIN MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND

Nigger42o

Niggrish.com
This user was banned
“Death squeals for beheading” is one of the most disturbing for me. It’s not particularly gorey, but something about hearing and seeing a person fighting for the last few seconds of life just rocks my core. Makes me wanna personally stuff those fucking cunts into a meat shredder, then shred again until theyre nothing but a tomato paste.

Troll Face

Troll Face
View attachment 452448
God fucking damn! That's one of the WORST ways to die, Holy fucking shit!

Troll Face

Troll Face
View attachment 452448
Also, they do have great music taste.

Noob12

NewbieX
The worst one that I've seen is of a man recording himself in the jungle. He flips the camera around to record himself and lifts the phone above his head only to see a jaguar about a foot away that had been stalking him. He let's out a scream then the video cuts. Jaguar ended up killing and eating him. Have the video if yall wanna see it.

Noob12

NewbieX
The worst one that I've seen is of a man recording himself in the jungle. He flips the camera around to record himself and lifts the phone above his head only to see a jaguar about a foot away that had been stalking him. He let's out a scream then the video cuts. Jaguar ended up killing and eating him. Have the video if yall wanna see it.
Not that it's all that gore but it honestly freaked me out more than anything.

Back