What's the most disturbing video you've ever come across? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
This has to be my ultimate worst one too. I remember them sticking the blade into his mouth to keep his head from moving. You know he wants them to just kill him already. This is what I want to happen to people who fuck with my family and loved ones. Also rapists, child predators, low life drunken wife/husband beaters, cold blooded murderers, serial killers and others. But yeah, I know exactly the video you’re referring to. 😅
I know what U mean;And I feel the same my friend!🤘🤟🤙...SP

PaleKing

NewbieX
the worst video i watched was two teenage Puerto Rican girls torturing another teenage girl. they beat her, tried drowning her multiple times and the cunt taking the phone footage stabbed her in the back of the neck multiples. poor little thing still survived long enough to bleed out.

blabbityblah

Fresh Meat
This is incorrect. They actually used a box cutter down the throat to hold his head still as they’re trying to behead him, and as he’s trying to stop them using his arm stumps (because they chopped them off, along with his feet). 😂
I wonder if you're talking of Funkytown.. If yes, I'll be quite disappointed.. :(

I was soooooo looking forward to seeing a never before seen video of cartel forcing a chick to swallow a knife like a stage performer..

Gored

murdersketeer
Funky Town is still the most disturbing to me, not only by the fact that the guy is mutilated beyond recognition but the possibility that he fell victim to a "torture house" secluded areas in the jungles of South America where people pay a fuck ton of money just to go and torture people

The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;(can't hv Him bleeding out),His fkn face had been sliced right the fuck-off(a live version of Skeletor);So as he's lying there on this kitchen floor,they decide to finish him off with a combination of a sickle type blade,and an exacto knife...As they start cutting his head off,with the sickle,he's reaching up to stop the attack,but with no fkn hands,u kinda get it right,and no fkn feet,so he can't get up and run...While cutting into his throat of course u hear that fkn creepy air escaping with the blood gurgling,and his screaming all mixed together...it fucked me up...Especially when goon switches to the exacto knife and starts on the neck,then the victim bites on the fkn blade in a feeble attempt to stop the attack,which in turn only pisses off the goons...the attack went on for like three mins,then just stops b4 they killed that poor fkr...Worst one to date

The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;(can't hv Him bleeding out),His fkn face had been sliced right the fuck-off(a live version of Skeletor);So as he's lying there on this kitchen floor,they decide to finish him off with a combination of a sickle type blade,and an exacto knife...As they start cutting his head off,with the sickle,he's reaching up to stop the attack,but with no fkn hands,u kinda get it right,and no fkn feet,so he can't get up and run...While cutting into his throat of course u hear that fkn creepy air escaping with the blood gurgling,and his screaming all mixed together...it fucked me up...Especially when goon switches to the exacto knife and starts on the neck,then the victim bites on the fkn blade in a feeble attempt to stop the attack,which in turn only pisses off the goons...the attack went on for like three mins,then just stops b4 they killed that poor fkr...Worst one to date !!! SP
View attachment 452448
These a beautiful artistry in it and admirable creativity

The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;(can't hv Him bleeding out),His fkn face had been sliced right the fuck-off(a live version of Skeletor);So as he's lying there on this kitchen floor,they decide to finish him off with a combination of a sickle type blade,and an exacto knife...As they start cutting his head off,with the sickle,he's reaching up to stop the attack,but with no fkn hands,u kinda get it right,and no fkn feet,so he can't get up and run...While cutting into his throat of course u hear that fkn creepy air escaping with the blood gurgling,and his screaming all mixed together...it fucked me up...Especially when goon switches to the exacto knife and starts on the neck,then the victim bites on the fkn blade in a feeble attempt to stop the attack,which in turn only pisses off the goons...the attack went on for like three mins,then just stops b4 they killed that poor fkr...Worst one to date !!! SP
View attachment 452448
Absolutely love it !!!!

jmjor77

A man’s got to know his limitations…
A video that stuck with me/haunted me...probably the crime scene aftermath video from the 1984 McDonalds shooting in San Ysidro, CA. It was so eerie how quiet it was except for the cops crunching glass as they walked and bodies with gunshot wounds everywhere, behind the counter, outside, under tables, still in seats, and the shooter’s body among them. And a dead baby lying on its mother. 😞

finbananen

NewbieX
Shit. I haven't seen this and i don't know if i even want to.

For me it has to be this one. No gore, but the scream..

Cauntsniff

Wadiyatalkinabeet??
The one that stuck the most 🤔🤔🤔 hmm i vividly remember the first gore vid i saw was some rednecks chopping an alive full grown pigs head off with a chainsaw kicked like mad and sprayed blood all over....was back in 90s i think.......vid wise tbh im not phased by any of the gore now however some of the very young kid stuff is a pass for me though as i have kids 1, 4, 5, 12, 13, 21 and 22 can't palate seeing careless or psycho parenting enrages me wana stab maim gut destroy the fkn pricks even if its boon kids no child should be a target for anything violent (i get accidents happen tho)

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Shit. I haven't seen this and i don't know if i even want to.

For me it has to be this one. No gore, but the scream..

I admit,That this was quite unpleasant to listen to;One of those "Freak Accidents" that happens;Or a Universal Rendering that We hv No control over...Balance! Either way whatever the Fuck that was;.....It Sucked!,(for them)...SP

punkduck

Forum Veteran
View attachment 452448
Holy shit SP that is terror !

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Holy shit SP that is terror !
Ya,There's another terrifying slaughter of a Father and Son that out does this one! I hadn't "👁👁" it till later of course;But it's "Real Bad" A cop and His Son get the "Treatment of Horror & Agony" Especially the Son! They open Him up to His functioning Organs while He's completely Conscious! Fkn Terrifying Stuff! U should find it using the Search bar!...SP

True, I have to give props to the cartels for pumping their victims full of adrenaline and other drugs purely to keep them conscious as they’re tortured. That’s a special kind of evil.
See
True, I have to give props to the cartels for pumping their victims full of adrenaline and other drugs purely to keep them conscious as they’re tortured. That’s

True, I have to give props to the cartels for pumping their victims full of adrenaline and other drugs purely to keep them conscious as they’re tortured. That’s a special kind of evil.
Evil to some beauitful to others i mean the guy who arranges what happens must have a incredable mind but its like death of 1000 cuts you want to savour the moment

lister69

NewbieX
One was a room full of rats and they set a white cat in the room ;those rats tore it to shreds before it was halfway across the room.
This is from the film Men Behind the Sun (1988). In the 2010 documentary "Black Sunshine: Conversations with T.F. Mou" the director stated that the "...cat was tired after participation in the film and got two fish as a reward, that the cat was made wet with honey, and that the rats were licking and eating the honey only...." (source: wiki)

lavenderlivin

Professional Flower Girl
I still have yet to find something that disturbs me. I tend to have more of a child's fascination, in the sense that I think "wow that's so cool!" for five minutes, then move on and forget about it. I suppose a couple notable ones are DD, child crush, and the one FPV of a guy's suicide.

Back