What's the most disturbing video you've ever come across? (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

bxb4784f

Rookie
The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;(can't hv Him bleeding out),His fkn face had been sliced right the fuck-off(a live version of Skeletor);So as he's lying there on this kitchen floor,they decide to finish him off with a combination of a sickle type blade,and an exacto knife...As they start cutting his head off,with the sickle,he's reaching up to stop the attack,but with no fkn hands,u kinda get it right,and no fkn feet,so he can't get up and run...While cutting into his throat of course u hear that fkn creepy air escaping with the blood gurgling,and his screaming all mixed together...it fucked me up...Especially when goon switches to the exacto knife and starts on the neck,then the victim bites on the fkn blade in a feeble attempt to stop the attack,which in turn only pisses off the goons...the attack went on for like three mins,then just stops b4 they killed that poor fkr...Worst one to date !!! SP
View attachment 452448
Is there another link to watch this one?

LordCrow

King of Bile, Connoisseur of Vomit
Just as the title states, is there any video you've come across that has stuck with you for a while? ?

While it's not gory per-say, more along the lines of torture, but the most disturbing video I've stumbled across depicts a corrupt doctor pulling out a child's teeth without any anesthesia, couldn't have been older than 8 or 9. Screams were horrific, and I couldn't manage to finish the video. Disgusting.
Honestly, Im not sure where the video came from, but it was a video of self harm? My friends sent me a video of it, altho they werent the ones in the video. Anyway, it was not regular harming. At first it was just a minor slice, no problem. But then they moved the blade up to their wrist and held it there for a moment, and then ripped it down their arm near to the end of their first underarm section. It was like, showing part of the bone and tendon and such, and they tried squeezing it shut?

Ik it isnt as bad as say, other gorey videos ive seen, and self harm stuff has always made me feel icky, but that still has me up at night thinkin abt it

LordCrow

King of Bile, Connoisseur of Vomit
Honestly, Im not sure where the video came from, but it was a video of self harm? My friends sent me a video of it, altho they werent the ones in the video. Anyway, it was not regular harming. At first it was just a minor slice, no problem. But then they moved the blade up to their wrist and held it there for a moment, and then ripped it down their arm near to the end of their first underarm section. It was like, showing part of the bone and tendon and such, and they tried squeezing it shut?

Ik it isnt as bad as say, other gorey videos ive seen, and self harm stuff has always made me feel icky, but that still has me up at night thinkin abt it
Forgot to add: Cats being harmed videos fuck me up p good too, since I love cats a lot. I generally don’t like seeing cats, dogs, rodents, n such being harmed, but honestly I’m legit just askin’ to see those videos as a gore lover here in da internet lolol

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Forgot to add: Cats being harmed videos fuck me up p good too, since I love cats a lot. I generally don’t like seeing cats, dogs, rodents, n such being harmed, but honestly I’m legit just askin’ to see those videos as a gore lover here in da internet lolol
U'll B "Drawing a blank" as far as Animal Cruelty/Torture/& Carnage here! Only the Human Animals get Play! Lol...SP

Mysterious_business

If you only knew
I can't do beheading videos. That kind of gargling noise was somewhat reminiscent of my ex husband putting a very hot soaking wet wash cloth on my face while his friends held me down. It's the gargling I would do that was the incoherent me begging him to let me breathe.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Much nicer of a fuck off elsewhere if that's what you are into than I would've given them SP, I find it disgusting when they join just to look for it and hilarious that it's not even here. :StayPuft:
I was gonna "RIP" into Him,But ended up Giving it Soft ! I'll Ream the Next One Real Good! Lmao...SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I can't do beheading videos. That kind of gargling noise was somewhat reminiscent of my ex husband putting a very hot soaking wet wash cloth on my face while his friends held me down. It's the gargling I would do that was the incoherent me begging him to let me breathe.
Hmmm! A real solid luv interest there eh?...SP

bxb4784f

Rookie
There was one I can’t seem to find again, in Japan or another Asian country where it was an animal shelter gassing a bunch of dogs. I’m not a dog fan, but even I thought it was fucked. As bad as the dog playing fetch with a firework shell and getting its jaw blown off.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
You place cats lives ahead of men,women and children? And you call him an asshole?
I find that strange.
why should human life be any more valuable? you're BLM'ing imo. Subhuman trash and 3rd world scum deserve to be killed, all of them, including women and children. It will solve many problems.

zxxCarnio_crushxxz

Value brand drain cleaner
This user was banned
Just as the title states, is there any video you've come across that has stuck with you for a while? ?

While it's not gory per-say, more along the lines of torture, but the most disturbing video I've stumbled across depicts a corrupt doctor pulling out a child's teeth without any anesthesia, couldn't have been older than 8 or 9. Screams were horrific, and I couldn't manage to finish the video. Disgusting.
yknow gore gets old sometimes, but never will I ever not he disgusted by any video of anyone eating shit. @ the classic two girls 1 cup :shit:

zxxCarnio_crushxxz

Value brand drain cleaner
This user was banned
There was one I can’t seem to find again, in Japan or another Asian country where it was an animal shelter gassing a bunch of dogs. I’m not a dog fan, but even I thought it was fucked. As bad as the dog playing fetch with a firework shell and getting its jaw blown off.
I remember watching a video of some sick pieces of shit burning a bunch of pigs alive in a dirt pit 😕 if that's one way to make bacon I want nothing to do with it

Stinky Mcstinkerballs

Accusers of Cynicism, are the Cynical ones.
The Kelly Thomas murder video. I've seen more gruesome videos in terms of gore, but hearing him cry for his dad while being slaughtered by sadistic pigs was hard to watch.

Back