What's the most disturbing video you've ever come across? (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Yeah it was my dad going to town on his girlfriend with a bunch of weird ass role play and a tonne of still images with him doing some really weird poses. Needless to say it was at that moment, I knew I wanted to be just like my dad.
:really:

joannied

NewbieX
The video lasted for awhile. It got even worse as day faded into dusk and then night. You could still see her swaying back and forth as it got darker and darker. Just such a stark thing to see. I've seen a ton of stuff but that changing from daylight to night and her with the same exact rhythm and speed just moving back and forth, wow.

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
It used to be the massacre of Russian soldiers somewhere in Dagestan, but then I saw the video of that woman with her face split open and tortured--trying to scream but can't--recently and that beat it.

Last edited:

JeffSkum

Asshole
Just as the title states, is there any video you've come across that has stuck with you for a while? ?

While it's not gory per-say, more along the lines of torture, but the most disturbing video I've stumbled across depicts a corrupt doctor pulling out a child's teeth without any anesthesia, couldn't have been older than 8 or 9. Screams were horrific, and I couldn't manage to finish the video. Disgusting.
I just ordered all three MDPOPE mix tapes on DVD from a seller in Thailand. I'll let you know. Thus far, 'Traces of Death' would likely be the most extreme shit I've come across regarding death.

Xena1966

This user was banned
Use to be a Mexican woman who got her head cut off by a man, with a bunch of men standing around videoing the whole thing. Since then, technology.. lol.. they have her severed head on loop with her eyes still shifting over to her body... They made it almost comical now... kinda hard to wince... But, face peelings and dull knife head severing are still a bit sick even now. I can watch them, only because I've been shown no reason to trust humans, but, still....

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;(can't hv Him bleeding out),His fkn face had been sliced right the fuck-off(a live version of Skeletor);So as he's lying there on this kitchen floor,they decide to finish him off with a combination of a sickle type blade,and an exacto knife...As they start cutting his head off,with the sickle,he's reaching up to stop the attack,but with no fkn hands,u kinda get it right,and no fkn feet,so he can't get up and run...While cutting into his throat of course u hear that fkn creepy air escaping with the blood gurgling,and his screaming all mixed together...it fucked me up...Especially when goon switches to the exacto knife and starts on the neck,then the victim bites on the fkn blade in a feeble attempt to stop the attack,which in turn only pisses off the goons...the attack went on for like three mins,then just stops b4 they killed that poor fkr...Worst one to date !!! SP
View attachment 452448

The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;(can't hv Him bleeding out),His fkn face had been sliced right the fuck-off(a live version of Skeletor);So as he's lying there on this kitchen floor,they decide to finish him off with a combination of a sickle type blade,and an exacto knife...As they start cutting his head off,with the sickle,he's reaching up to stop the attack,but with no fkn hands,u kinda get it right,and no fkn feet,so he can't get up and run...While cutting into his throat of course u hear that fkn creepy air escaping with the blood gurgling,and his screaming all mixed together...it fucked me up...Especially when goon switches to the exacto knife and starts on the neck,then the victim bites on the fkn blade in a feeble attempt to stop the attack,which in turn only pisses off the goons...the attack went on for like three mins,then just stops b4 they killed that poor fkr...Worst one to date !!! SP
View attachment 452448
Yep this one and 3 guys 1 hammer when they beat the homeless man to death.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Yep this one and 3 guys 1 hammer when they beat the homeless man to death.
Yes,Since this one that I went into Detail about,There's another out there that's actually Worse! U may hv "👁👁" it;It's the One where the Cartel Goons Capture this Cop and His Son. Anyways,after killing the Cop in front of the Son;They go on to Torture the Son by Filleted Him Alive,And Carve out His Fkn Heart whilst Conscious! Very Intense!...SP

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
Yes,Since this one that I went into Detail about,There's another out there that's actually Worse! U may hv "👁👁" it;It's the One where the Cartel Goons Capture this Cop and His Son. Anyways,after killing the Cop in front of the Son;They go on to Torture the Son by Filleted Him Alive,And Carve out His Fkn Heart whilst Conscious! Very Intense!...SP
Yep I actually made it through that one, the lungs were exposed and pumping in and out of his chest. The savage Aztecs got a kick out of that

TonyBliar

Rookie
The one where the guy is conscious and they open him up to take his heart out. You have to be a special kind of retard to do that.

Picasox

Fresh Meat
One of several but I don't remember the names, but this one where they are holding the guy down and letting s pit bull eat his crotch, "Fed to the Dogs"

Picasox

Fresh Meat
One of several but I don't remember the names, but this one where they are holding the guy down and letting s pit bull eat his crotch, "Fed to the Dogs"
and this one

Torture, flaying, and decapitation of a policeman and his son in Mexico​

Just as the title states, is there any video you've come across that has stuck with you for a while? ?

While it's not gory per-say, more along the lines of torture, but the most disturbing video I've stumbled across depicts a corrupt doctor pulling out a child's teeth without any anesthesia, couldn't have been older than 8 or 9. Screams were horrific, and I couldn't manage to finish the video. Disgusting.

Sounds funny

That fucking Drilldog video... I have an actual copy but I can't even bring my self to watch it after seeing the description of it on youtube..

Back