What's the most disturbing video you've ever come across? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

ilovedurian

Forum Veteran
Just as the title states, is there any video you've come across that has stuck with you for a while? ?

While it's not gory per-say, more along the lines of torture, but the most disturbing video I've stumbled across depicts a corrupt doctor pulling out a child's teeth without any anesthesia, couldn't have been older than 8 or 9. Screams were horrific, and I couldn't manage to finish the video. Disgusting.
Link please! Thankies!

Jon N.

Forum Veteran
Just as the title states, is there any video you've come across that has stuck with you for a while? ?

While it's not gory per-say, more along the lines of torture, but the most disturbing video I've stumbled across depicts a corrupt doctor pulling out a child's teeth without any anesthesia, couldn't have been older than 8 or 9. Screams were horrific, and I couldn't manage to finish the video. Disgusting.
well there's that movie called HOSTEL and HOSTEL 2 final destination is good, and I'll spit on your grave now that was a torture one, actually all 3 are like that.
Post automatically merged:

The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;(can't hv Him bleeding out),His fkn face had been sliced right the fuck-off(a live version of Skeletor);So as he's lying there on this kitchen floor,they decide to finish him off with a combination of a sickle type blade,and an exacto knife...As they start cutting his head off,with the sickle,he's reaching up to stop the attack,but with no fkn hands,u kinda get it right,and no fkn feet,so he can't get up and run...While cutting into his throat of course u hear that fkn creepy air escaping with the blood gurgling,and his screaming all mixed together...it fucked me up...Especially when goon switches to the exacto knife and starts on the neck,then the victim bites on the fkn blade in a feeble attempt to stop the attack,which in turn only pisses off the goons...the attack went on for like three mins,then just stops b4 they killed that poor fkr...Worst one to date !!! SP
View attachment 452448
if i was close to getting snatched to have this done, i would run make them shoot me over dying a slow death from them using a dull butter knife to dismember you.

Last edited:

okigiveup

Lurker
On bestgore.com when it was still around… I saw this one video of a cartel in Mexico, cutting open someone’s chest, cracking apart the rib cage, putting his hand in the man’s chest, fishing around for a second, than pulls out his heart, cuts a some of his heart with a knife than pulls down his bandana that was covering his face and legit eat the chunk of heart. He than stabs the heart with the knife on a tree stump beside the corpse. (Knife sticking out of the heart on the tree stump). Fucking brutal bastards down there!

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
On bestgore.com when it was still around… I saw this one video of a cartel in Mexico, cutting open someone’s chest, cracking apart the rib cage, putting his hand in the man’s chest, fishing around for a second, than pulls out his heart, cuts a some of his heart with a knife than pulls down his bandana that was covering his face and legit eat the chunk of heart. He than stabs the heart with the knife on a tree stump beside the corpse. (Knife sticking out of the heart on the tree stump). Fucking brutal bastards down there!
Yeah that's a brutal video, they kill a father and son and apparently the father was a police officer, they beheaded the dad while the son watched and then they flayed the sons chest and cut his heart out and one guy ate a piece 🤢

I believe the video is known as "cartel killings sponsored by Adidas"

okigiveup

Lurker
Yeah that's a brutal video, they kill a father and son and apparently the father was a police officer, they beheaded the dad while the son watched and then they flayed the sons chest and cut his heart out and one guy ate a piece 🤢

I believe the video is known as "cartel killings sponsored by Adidas"
Yes that’s the exact video I’m talking about!
Yes that’s the exact video I’m talking about!
Of course the dad getting beheaded I found disturbing as fuck, but not as disturbing as what they did to the son…

OscarTheGrouch

This user was banned
That one with some Russian guy named Alexander who was allegedly attacked by a bear and kept hostage in a cave. Can't find the God damned video. :rage:

Back