What's the most disturbing video you've ever come across? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

N1kelly

Well Known Member
Video I watched years ago...think it was from Russia, some guy was on a roof of a house trying to break in but the people inside come running out, he had nowhere to go so jumped down, tried to run, but they caught him, they jumped on his head over and over and over again and you actually hear his skull breaking,, the guys just walk off...

Another was from, I think Germany...burning car..close up.. and you see the men burning to death and one pulls himself through the front window..

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
For me it was a video that I saw on Ogrish back in the day. Where this sick fuck decapitates a live pig with a chainsaw. Just as the pig's headless body is flopping all over the place the guy seems to be laughing or getting off to it. It's been over 10 years and I still remember the video. I'm pretty sure it's still out there
I remember that video, it's year's old like late 90s or early 2000s

user272727

People hater
Just as the title states, is there any video you've come across that has stuck with you for a while? ?

While it's not gory per-say, more along the lines of torture, but the most disturbing video I've stumbled across depicts a corrupt doctor pulling out a child's teeth without any anesthesia, couldn't have been older than 8 or 9. Screams were horrific, and I couldn't manage to finish the video. Disgustin

For me it was the two scandinavian girls the one from dennmark and norway just the sound man the video wasnt so bad but the sound haunts me to this day the way she was screaming for her mother

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I recuerdo cuando tenia como 14 años vi un video en algun lugar de asia que mataban algo asi como "monos", los despellejaban vivos, eran tantos que a los habitantes les daba pereza acabar con ellos, se podia ver llorar a estos animales y muriendo ... recuerdo que paso una semana, muy, muy bajo de animo, algo cambio en mi ese dia... hoy tengo 30 años y espero no volver a ver ese video... me he arrepentido toda mi vida por haberlo visto. ..

luego otro video que me marcó mucho fue un video del estado islámico donde estos guerrilleros de isis entrenan a los niños para que aprendan a matar, recuerdo ver donde un niño no mas de 11 años agarra una pistola y sube una montaña disparando a hombres que están atados de pies y manos...
English only please.

I remember when I was about 14 years old, I watched a video somewhere in Asia that they killed something like "monkeys", they skinned them alive, there were so many that the inhabitants were lazy to finish them off, you could see these animals cry and dying... I remember that a week passed, very, very low in spirits, something changed in me that day... Today I am 30 years old and I hope I will never watch that video again... I have regretted all my life to have seen it. .. then another video that marked me a lot was a video of the Islamic state where these isis guerrillas train children to learn to kill, I remember seeing where a child no more than 11 years old grabs a pistol and walks up a mountain shooting men who are bound hand and foot...
English only please.

hell, the translator changed everything again without me noticing

trod1991

NewbieX
Just as the title states, is there any video you've come across that has stuck with you for a while? ?

While it's not gory per-say, more along the lines of torture, but the most disturbing video I've stumbled across depicts a corrupt doctor pulling out a child's teeth without any anesthesia, couldn't have been older than 8 or 9. Screams were horrific, and I couldn't manage to finish the video. Disgusting.
Kinda new here but I'd say the video where the two girls got lost in the mountains in one of the middle eastern countries and they both got their hesds cut off and one was crying out for their mom as they were being killed. Even typing about it gives me the chills.

PeriPie™

I like cereal
The video is probably somewhere around here...the one where the Cartel kills the father and son
fanther%2Band%2Bson.jpeg

Back