What's the most disturbing video you've ever come across? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;(can't hv Him bleeding out),His fkn face had been sliced right the fuck-off(a live version of Skeletor);So as he's lying there on this kitchen floor,they decide to finish him off with a combination of a sickle type blade,and an exacto knife...As they start cutting his head off,with the sickle,he's reaching up to stop the attack,but with no fkn hands,u kinda get it right,and no fkn feet,so he can't get up and run...While cutting into his throat of course u hear that fkn creepy air escaping with the blood gurgling,and his screaming all mixed together...it fucked me up...Especially when goon switches to the exacto knife and starts on the neck,then the victim bites on the fkn blade in a feeble attempt to stop the attack,which in turn only pisses off the goons...the attack went on for like three mins,then just stops b4 they killed that poor fkr...Worst one to date !!! SP
View attachment 452448
I agree this bout the only 1 makes me cringe 😬 those spicks are evil mfers for the hell of it

Just as the title states, is there any video you've come across that has stuck with you for a while? ?

While it's not gory per-say, more along the lines of torture, but the most disturbing video I've stumbled across depicts a corrupt doctor pulling out a child's teeth without any anesthesia, couldn't have been older than 8 or 9. Screams were horrific, and I couldn't manage to finish the video. Disgusting.
For me it was a video that I saw on Ogrish back in the day. Where this sick fuck decapitates a live pig with a chainsaw. Just as the pig's headless body is flopping all over the place the guy seems to be laughing or getting off to it. It's been over 10 years and I still remember the video. I'm pretty sure it's still out there

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Three videos.

The guy that shoved a glass jar into his ass and it breaks, tons of blood and what not it was viral for some time Im sure you all have seen it.

A Cartel video where a man's genitals are eaten off by a pit pull.

Another Cartel video where they captured several men and dismembered most of them. It went on for a long time and was what you would expect along with executions and whatnot. They just sat there and watched all their friend get cut up, sure they would have died but at least they would have went out fighting.

The last video is anything with animal abuse It simply makes me want to kill the people doing the harm.

Reactions: DrY

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Three videos.

The guy that shoved a glass jar into his ass and it breaks, tons of blood and what not it was viral for some time Im sure you all have seen it.

A Cartel video where a man's genitals are eaten off by a pit pull.

Another Cartel video where they captured several men and dismembered most of them. It went on for a long time and was what you would expect along with executions and whatnot. They just sat there and watched all their friend get cut up, sure they would have died but at least they would have went out fighting.

The last video is anything with animal abuse It simply makes me want to kill the people doing the harm.
1 guy 1 jar, it's been around along time. It's here somewhere.

You guys are PUSSIES!! :lulz: :lol:

The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;(can't hv Him bleeding out),His fkn face had been sliced right the fuck-off(a live version of Skeletor);So as he's lying there on this kitchen floor,they decide to finish him off with a combination of a sickle type blade,and an exacto knife...As they start cutting his head off,with the sickle,he's reaching up to stop the attack,but with no fkn hands,u kinda get it right,and no fkn feet,so he can't get up and run...While cutting into his throat of course u hear that fkn creepy air escaping with the blood gurgling,and his screaming all mixed together...it fucked me up...Especially when goon switches to the exacto knife and starts on the neck,then the victim bites on the fkn blade in a feeble attempt to stop the attack,which in turn only pisses off the goons...the attack went on for like three mins,then just stops b4 they killed that poor fkr...Worst one to date !!! SP
View attachment 452448
It's the best one!!! My favorite😈

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
🤘🤟🤙...SP
Funky Town!!

One of the worst vids ever... They MUST have drugged him too for him to be awake through all that, They wanted him to be awake i bet, more torture and with the Hard house music they were playing too. . Until Guns n Roses comes on at the end. Haha

That guy MIGHT have been thinking he was having the worst trip ever if he was totslly drugged up.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Funky Town!!

One of the worst vids ever... They MUST have drugged him too for him to be awake through all that, They wanted him to be awake i bet, more torture and with the Hard house music they were playing too. . Until Guns n Roses comes on at the end. Haha

That guy MIGHT have been thinking he was having the worst trip ever if he was totslly drugged up.
Ya,there's been more Savage Videos since this one;But at the time this was the worst that I'd Cum across! Fkn Animals out there! 🤘🤟🤙...SP

Misfit-138-

Hates the living, loves the dead
Close up of a bald dude on ogrish getting his head cut off with a blunt knife. It's good 4 mins of this dude rubbing the blade through the neck while the other guy lays in shock. Always stuck with me.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
For me the worst was the one of a Mexican cartel who had chopped off a guys hands, which were flailing in the air, holding him down and flaying the skin off his face - he was still alive - and everytime he tried to move his arms a cartel member stabbed him in the mouth with a box cutter (the guy's tongue had been cut of so his mouth was wide open).

:kenny:

The one that stuck with me the most was the woman getting her arms cut off then her head. She had on pink shorts.

The disturbing part was how many times I watched that video just to see her ass jiggling as they cut her head off 😩😂

Favorite part in this is when the guns and roses song came on hahaha 😹☠️☠️😹 👍 🎶🎶
"She's got a smile that it seems to me, reminds me of childhood memories" and they had removed his face so he was smiling in the way only a skeleton can 🤣

S3V3N

Gore Junkie
For me it was this one video, where they had a guy kneeling before a hole and they cut his throat. It was a close up shot with a pretty good camera and when the executioner was half way through he pulled the head back, so you could see everything inside of this poor guy's throat.
But the worst part were the sound coming from him. The lungs were trying to breathe and they made this disgusting noise when pulling in the blood. Then they threw the guy in the hole where he tried to breathe for some time. The camera stops rolling before he was finally dead.

This video stuck with me for a pretty long time.

But the most fucked up thing I've seen, was the suicide of Robert Budd Dwyer on live TV.
I think I was about 12 years old when I saw a YT video of most brutal live TV moments. And the blurred video of this suicide got me so curious, so I searched for it and found it on YT and watched how this guy shot a big hole through his head and blood came pouring out of his nose, ears, mouth and the back of his head. And the camera even zoomed in on his dead body.

That fucked me up for a really long time. And now I'm here on these websites all starting with bestgore 😂

View attachment 452448
i can't watch the video :( can you send it to me?

hjninty02

Lurker
Probably the most disturbing video I remember seeing was someone made a YTP that featured a woman being shot in the head to the ending tune of the Spongebob theme (the video was Spongebob related). I don't know if the video is still up or not.

Honourable mention: Budd Dwyer's suicide broadcast (not as disturbing now looking back but it was the first gore video I remember seeing back in the day)

Back