fights When you bring your mma game to a wrestling match (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

poncho

Fresh Meat
You're absolutely retarded. Go back to not posting ya faggot.
Wait, the guy that rolled around with other dudes and got all sweaty together and wishes that he'd get punched in the face by another guy is calling me a "faggot"? I bet you wore really tight brightly colored spandex too. Come on, who do you think you're fooling?

Wait, the guy that rolled around with other dudes and got all sweaty together and wishes that he'd get punched in the face by another guy is calling me a "faggot"? I bet you wore really tight brightly colored spandex too. Come on, who do you think you're fooling?
Yes, I wrestled in high school you strange retard. Many people have. My point is if some little bitch attempted that punch on me, things would end differently. Take care you retarded shit stain.

Red-Footed Booby

Christmas never ends!
Yes, I wrestled in high school you strange retard. Many people have.
I too wrestled in high school, but only for a year. I kept getting ringworm and bacterial infections and therefore missed a lot of practices and meets. Decided not to do wrestling again after the season was over.

poncho

Fresh Meat
Yes, I wrestled in high school you strange retard. Many people have. My point is if some little bitch attempted that punch on me, things would end differently. Take care you retarded shit stain.
What would have ended differently though? You still willingly and intentionally rolled around with dudes in tights and you still got hit in the face like a dumbass.

This is the classic wannabe tough guy "I wish they'd try that shit on me" schtick, combined with the classic latent homosexuality hiding behind homophobic comments. It's so dumb. This Bud is definitely for you!

What would have ended differently though? You still willingly and intentionally rolled around with dudes in tights and you still got hit in the face like a dumbass.

This is the classic wannabe tough guy "I wish they'd try that shit on me" schtick, combined with the classic latent homosexuality hiding behind homophobic comments. It's so dumb. This Bud is definitely for you!
You have obviously never been through shit in your life you pathetic twat. Always be aware. You dumb faggot. Edit - and no little tardo , I never got hit in the face. Sorry you always get hit in the face with jizz, not my problem ya faggot.

Last edited:
Back