fights When you bring your mma game to a wrestling match (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
You are a homophobe, and a pretty dumb one.

Is that why you joined the military to wrestle? Because you're kind of dumb? I know that's why most people join. Dead end kid, no prospects, barely finished high school, pretty dumb, the military is your only choice.
So I'm dumb,a homophobe, didn't finish highschool and only joined the military to wrestle all because I didn't white knight for you...interesting.

Tell me more about your insecurities and frail masculinity, I'm genuinely interested as my body produces more test than est so I don't know what it's like to be an emotional thinker.

Lol oh boy, state champ is back.
You could have been a state champ too but the ball chasers needed a cheerleader on the field.

poncho

Fresh Meat
So I'm dumb,a homophobe, didn't finish highschool and only joined the military to wrestle all because I didn't white knight for you...interesting.

Tell me more about your insecurities and frail masculinity, I'm genuinely interested as my body produces more test than est so I don't know what it's like to be an emotional thinker.
Am I wrong though? Correct me if I am. I mean why else would someone join the fucking military? You have to be stupid or some kind of insecure macho wannabe hardass with a power trip.

Sorry that you've done nothing with your pathetic life.
I scored four touchdowns in one game at Polk High you dweeb!

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
Am I wrong though? Correct me if I am. I mean why else would someone join the fucking military? You have to be stupid or some kind of insecure macho wannabe hardass with a power trip.

I scored four touchdowns in one game at Polk High you dweeb!
Oh so you're a ball chaser, looks like sabu was right.

You keep acting like masculinity is something to be ashamed of. "Insecure macho wannabe harass with a power trip" ...your feminity is oozing with every word you type.

poncho

Fresh Meat
Oh so you're a ball chaser, looks like sabu was right.

You keep acting like masculinity is something to be ashamed of. "Insecure macho wannabe harass with a power trip" ...your feminity is oozing with every word you type.
It's not something to be ashamed of, but people that are secure don't go around talking about it. If you have to keep reminding everyone of how masculine you are, maybe you really aren't masculine at all. You know what I mean? I shouldn't have to keep explaining this basic stuff, but you are ex-military so I guess I'm gonna have to.

You really just make my points for me.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
It's not something to be ashamed of, but people that are secure don't go around talking about it. If you have to keep reminding everyone of how masculine you are, maybe you really aren't masculine at all. You know what I mean? I shouldn't have to keep explaining this basic stuff, but you are ex-military so I guess I'm gonna have to.

You really just make my points for me.
You sound hurt.

Right, bootlicking military boy waiting for the forum police to show up. LOL!

What is "FLH"? Faggy Loser Homos? Is that some secret group you're in?
Jesus, you're a sad fuck. I'll set up a "gofundme" to get your pathetic ass laid. I'll even pay the lady extra to have to deal with your sorry little ass.

Back