fights When you bring your mma game to a wrestling match (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

poncho

Fresh Meat
So much latent homosexual hostility in here. Must be all the wrestling with young boys and Andrew Tate posters in the gym lockers.

I was just clearly stating there's a difference between the two.
Take your meds loser.
Are you gonna get a special treat from your gay dom master for stepping up in his defense? You saw that he was struggling and you jumped right in. That's a loyal servant. You will be rewarded.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
This is just an entitled nig nog who is a punk ass sore loser. Notice the outrage from the white parents, and the fact that said nig nog doesn't seem to have any parents there at all. Likely has no father in his life period. The results speak for themselves.
Kids not even black retard, he just has dark hair.

I know you are but what am I? Now you're reading the 80s comebacks playbook too? You guys are pretty pathetic. No wonder your glory days ended with high school wrestling.
Not true, wrestled in the military too. OOOORAH.
You don't have to be closeted anymore man, it's 2023.

poncho

Fresh Meat
Kids not even black retard, he just has dark hair.

Not true, wrestled in the military too. OOOORAH.
You don't have to be closeted anymore man, it's 2023.
You wrestled in the military? LOL! Wow, so they really do let wide open gays in there huh? Good for you. I mean a homo has a right to die in friendly fire in wars we shouldn't be in just like anyone else.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
You wrestled in the military? LOL! Wow, so they really do let wide open gays in there huh? Good for you. I mean a homo has a right to die in friendly fire in wars we shouldn't be in just like anyone else.
Hey now, don't project your latent homosexuality on me. PROUD STRAIGHT LATIN MAN ✊🏽

poncho

Fresh Meat
Hey now, don't project your latent homosexuality on me. PROUD STRAIGHT LATIN MAN ✊🏽
You got me all wrong. I don't actually care that you're gay. Or Latin. I support your right to choose what you stick in your own asshole. Makes no difference to me. As long as you keep it with adults and consensual I support your lifestyle choice.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
You got me all wrong. I don't actually care that you're gay. Or Latin. I support your right to choose what you stick in your own asshole. Makes no difference to me. As long as you keep it with adults and consensual I support your lifestyle choice.
You're the only one going on about gay shit tho...my asshole is a exit only, thanks for your concern tho soyboy.

poncho

Fresh Meat
You're the only one going on about gay shit tho...my asshole is a exit only, thanks for your concern tho soyboy.
Gayness doesn't bother me so I can talk about it. It's nothing. It's only something to people that are gay and ashamed. To those of us that are mentally stable and secure in ourselves and our heterosexuality, homosexuality is a non-issue. If you're straight, someone else being gay is not a big deal.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
Gayness doesn't bother me so I can talk about it. It's nothing. It's only something to people that are gay and ashamed. To those of us that are mentally stable and secure in ourselves and our heterosexuality, homosexuality is a non-issue. If you're straight, someone else being gay is not a big deal.
It also doesn't bother me, don't know what gave you the impression that it did but, very much not a homophobe.

poncho

Fresh Meat
It also doesn't bother me, don't know what gave you the impression that it did but, very much not a homophobe.
Well you entered this fray by supporting someone that you yourself claimed was flaming someone else for being a homosexual. You didn't stand up to him, you supported it. So yes, that does make you a homophobe.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
Well you entered this fray by supporting someone that you yourself claimed was flaming someone else for being a homosexual. You didn't stand up to him, you supported it. So yes, that does make you a homophobe.
Well because he was right, you are a flaming homosexual, I never said there was anything wrong with it tho.

poncho

Fresh Meat
Well because he was right, you are a flaming homosexual, I never said there was anything wrong with it tho.
I'm not though, and even if I was, his attacking me for it, and you defending it, is you being a homophobe. That I even have to explain it means that on top of being a homophobe, you're kind of stupid too.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
I'm not though, and even if I was, his attacking me for it, and you defending it, is you being a homophobe. That I even have to explain it means that on top of being a homophobe, you're kind of stupid too.
False, that does not in fact make me a homophobe. Do you see a S on my chest? Thicken up that skin boy.

You are a homophobe, and a pretty dumb one.

Is that why you joined the military to wrestle? Because you're kind of dumb? I know that's why most people join. Dead end kid, no prospects, barely finished high school, pretty dumb, the military is your only choice.
Look, little homo, not everyone works at McDonald's like yourself. Calm down faggot.

Back