fights When you bring your mma game to a wrestling match (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

poncho

Fresh Meat
Just trying to abide by your type little guy. Carry on faggot.
Look, I hate to break it to you, but I'm not gay. I will not engage in, indulge, or oblige your not-so-subtle homosexual fantasies. I will not put on spandex and roll around on a mat with you. I will not punch you in the face even though you wish some man would. I'm not that guy.

Not that there's anything wrong with any of that. Even though you're clearly a weak, insecure, closeted, self-hating, gay, bigot asshole pile of shit I still support your right to love whoever you want.

poncho

Fresh Meat
Tell us more about your "wrestling" career. That was your peak, right? High school wrestling. Just you and the boys, tight spandex, lots of sweat, manhandling each other into submission. I mean, that's peak masculinity right? Nothing gay about any of that.

But now, it's all over. You're out of high school. You're not the big man on campus anymore. Now you're just some sad shmoe, probably a lot fatter and no young man wants to wrestle with you now. You're lonely, so you're angry. You're relegated to cruising craigslist ads for "wrestling partners". You hate who and what you've become even though nowadays, more than ever, it's okay to be who you really are. But you can't act on it. You've got too much self hate. That macho wrestler you used to be is dead and gone. Now you just want to go shoot up a school or something. That's the next step for someone like you. Don't do it. I can't relate to your emotional turmoil, but I can beg of you to not become some dumbass incel that shoots people.

Tell us more about your "wrestling" career. That was your peak, right? High school wrestling. Just you and the boys, tight spandex, lots of sweat, manhandling each other into submission. I mean, that's peak masculinity right? Nothing gay about any of that.

But now, it's all over. You're out of high school. You're not the big man on campus anymore. Now you're just some sad shmoe, probably a lot fatter and no young man wants to wrestle with you now. You're lonely, so you're angry. You're relegated to cruising craigslist ads for "wrestling partners". You hate who and what you've become even though nowadays, more than ever, it's okay to be who you really are. But you can't act on it. You've got too much self hate. That macho wrestler you used to be is dead and gone. Now you just want to go shoot up a school or something. That's the next step for someone like you. Don't do it. I can't relate to your emotional turmoil, but I can beg of you to not become some dumbass incel that shoots people.
Lol. Not reading your wall of text faggot. Edit - I read your first paragraph of nonsense. I can see you're truly a faggot. Do something with your foul existence.

Last edited:

poncho

Fresh Meat
Do better little guy. You're failing at this.
On the contrary. I've got you responding to anything I say.

To your credit though....at this site full of the stupidest, most inbred, racist, misogynist trash on the internet, it was your dumbass fake tough guy post that got me to emerge and make a post of my own. So kudos for that.

I'd wait for his ass after he got ready to get on bus, and beat the living shit out of him, and say don't ever try that again least not here.
Whoa! Another tough guy! Have you met Sabu? He's desperately looking for a wrestling partner.

On the contrary. I've got you responding to anything I say.

To your credit though....at this site full of the stupidest, most inbred, racist, misogynist trash on the internet, it was your dumbass fake tough guy post that got me to emerge and make a post of my own. So kudos for that.

Whoa! Another tough guy! Have you met Sabu? He's desperately looking for a wrestling partner.
Cry a little more you strange little faggot.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
Back