Wife is covered in bruises so husband could degrade her one final time before her death (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
4773C1F500000578-5194293-image-a-54_1513685486637.jpg
4773C1D500000578-0-image-a-35_1513684501005.jpg
4773C1E500000578-0-image-a-34_1513684495065.jpg

A man who battered his common-law wife into a coma and filmed it to show off to his friends is facing 15 years in jail after she died.
Maxim Gribanov, 34, assaulted Anastasia Ovsiannikova at their home in the city of Lebedyan, western Russia, after she said she told him she wanted to leave him.
After savagely kicking and punching her black and blue for several hours he filmed her horrific injuries to boast to his friends about how he had her 'under control.'
Sickening images show the woman sitting on a sofa with horrific injuries covering her head and body.
Managing to call the emergency services, the 28-year-old blonde was taken to hospital with severe bruising, internal bleeding and broken bones.
She fell into a coma and tragically died six days later.
According to friends and family, the long-suffering woman had been trying to build up the courage to leave Gribanov after meeting someone new.
But she told them she was too scared because she was afraid of what he would do.
For several years she had been a victim to his relentless brutality and abuse.
He had forced her to quit her town hall job and had threatened her father and brother if they reported his abuse and tried to stop him beating her.
Police spokeswoman Yulia Kuznetzova told local media: 'At first the man was charged with assault which caused severe damages to the woman's health.
'But after she died and the charges were changed. The suspect pleaded partially guilty. He said he had his reasons.'
A family friend said: 'She was so full of hope and fun but this man destroyed her life. He should be treated in the same way as he treated her.'
He now faces 15 years in jail.
Russian beat his wife before she died of her injuries | Daily Mail Online

Totentanz

Lurking Lurker
Gee... 15 years. What a hardship. (Wonder what "punishment" for just a severe beating?)
He'll be 50, assuming he serves the full term.

Bet he's already setting up a dating profile for "Our Time" older singles.

You know he has learned his lesson about leaving the victim barely alive to tell what happened and showing off the abuse video to others.

And in the online older singles market, those women are prob well off divorced ladies looking for love. Perfect for a Good monetary fleecing and then a deadly beating where everyone asks "where's that new wifey of yours?" "She left me two weeks ago. Didnt tell me where she went. But meet my new girlfriend i met on my soul-cleansing cruise."

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Seems to me women are considered almost like slaves in Russia. Crimes against them are rarely punished and the sentences are a fucking joke. I mean this dude abused the shit out of her and ended beating her to death and it only gets 15 years? I'm sure Russian prison ain't no resort, but 15 years seems a bit light. here in the States he would get no less than life for that shit.

Totentanz

Lurking Lurker
Seems to me women are considered almost like slaves in Russia. Crimes against them are rarely punished and the sentences are a fucking joke. I mean this dude abused the shit out of her and ended beating her to death and it only gets 15 years? I'm sure Russian prison ain't no resort, but 15 years seems a bit light. here in the States he would get no less than life for that shit.

In the states, He will only get a life term or many years imprisoned if he is black.
And police can administer the verdict of punishment at will- anywhere, anytime if they want

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
View attachment 315953 View attachment 315954 View attachment 315955

A man who battered his common-law wife into a coma and filmed it to show off to his friends is facing 15 years in jail after she died.
Maxim Gribanov, 34, assaulted Anastasia Ovsiannikova at their home in the city of Lebedyan, western Russia, after she said she told him she wanted to leave him.
After savagely kicking and punching her black and blue for several hours he filmed her horrific injuries to boast to his friends about how he had her 'under control.'
Sickening images show the woman sitting on a sofa with horrific injuries covering her head and body.
Managing to call the emergency services, the 28-year-old blonde was taken to hospital with severe bruising, internal bleeding and broken bones.
According to friends and family, the long-suffering woman had been trying to build up the courage to leave Gribanov after meeting someone new.
But she told them she was too scared because she was afraid of what he would do.
He had forced her to quit her town hall job and had threatened her father and brother if they reported his abuse and tried to stop him beating her.
Police spokeswoman Yulia Kuznetzova told local media: 'At first the man was charged with assault which caused severe damages to the woman's health.
'But after she died and the charges were changed. The suspect pleaded partially guilty. He said he had his reasons.'
A family friend said: 'She was so full of hope and fun but this man destroyed her life. He should be treated in the same way as he treated her.'
15 years?? That's all??

Private Joker

Well Known Member
In the states, He will only get a life term or many years imprisoned if he is black.
And police can administer the verdict of punishment at will- anywhere, anytime if they want
If he were in an American prison, he wouldn't make it out alive! Here we don't put up with rapers, women beaters or pedo's ether. If he gets out in gen pop, he's a dead man.☠️

Freyya

Little Miss Sunshine 🌞
Bullies bully to make up for their own inadequacies in life. With him I'm guessing it's a small didgeridoo.

SomePeculiarPotato

OneWeirdSpud?
View attachment 315953 View attachment 315954 View attachment 315955

So that American gets 9 years for weed, but a murderer gets 15 years? How does that make sense?…not supporting the American for breaking Russian law, but it seems like murder shouldn’t get just six more years than a weed charge

Back