Woman Who Has Given Birth To 44 Kids Banned From Having More Children (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ

Last updated 06:26, Thursday 17 October 2019 BST
Just thinking about being a parent can be an exhausting, anxiety-filled experience. Will your kid be happy? Will you have enough money to support them? Will they look after you when you get older?
These are questions that plague every parent and wannabe-parent.
But these people are probably going to have no more than three or four kids unless they want a really large family.
Well, spare a thought for this Ugandan woman who has popped out 44 children by the time she hit 36-years-old.
Credit: PA
However, Mariam Nabatanzi has been ordered not to undergo anymore pregnancies and doctors have even stepped in and 'cut my uterus from inside', according to the Courier Mail.
The 40-year-old has suffered a brutal life and now struggles to provide for all her children.
She was married to her husband - who is 28 years her senior - when she was just 12, and gave birth to their first set of twins a year later. Three years ago, Mariam was abandoned by her husband, leaving her to care for the 38 surviving children they had together.
After she gave birth to her first set of twins, Mariam went to see the doctor, who told her she had unusually large ovaries and taking contraceptives such as the pill could result in health complications.
Mariam's mum left her, her five siblings and her dad when she was just three days old. Her dad then remarried and the stepmother killed her siblings by mixing glass with their food. Mariam only avoided the same fate because she was visiting a relative at the time.
She's worked odd jobs to provide for her children and admits that their living conditions aren't ideal.
Her children have to pack into rooms and sleep on metal bunk beds and dirty floors, with everyone helping with the chores. In a typical day, she says the family consume around 25kg of maize flour.
Her eldest, Ivan Kibuka, had to drop out of school to help out his mum.
He said: "Mum is overwhelmed, the work is crushing her, we help where we can, like in cooking and washing, but she still carries the whole burden for the family. I feel for her."
Having endured such a difficult childhood, and having lost six children of her own, Mariam's biggest wish is for her children to be happy. Here's hoping things get a bit easier for her.
Featured Image Credit: PA

Gone crazy back soon

Farts in elevators
Can't be much tread left on the tires by that point. Shes a successful breeder, no argument from me there. Reminds me of Monty Pythons The Meaning of Life where the woman is doing her work in the kitchen and without missing a step the baby just falls out on the floor and she turns to her hubby and says "baby's here"

Back