accident Yellow Death (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JG Ballard

I want to watch
Sum Ting Wong from the CCP Ministry of Labor has taken responsibility for the fuck-up and reports that you ain't seen nothing yet.
It was probably a load of fentanyl on its way to Mexico
Oops, looks like it was Ali-Ballsac from the Jordan Department of Labor reporting that nothing is wrong, everything under control.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Festive!
got-paint-all-over-my-face-gifkaro.gif

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Sum Ting Wong from the CCP Ministry of Labor has taken responsibility for the fuck-up and reports that you ain't seen nothing yet.
It was probably a load of fentanyl on its way to Mexico
Damn! And I missed the Cloud? I can think of much Worse ways to Die! U'd go out in "EUPHORIC BLISS" If it actually was Fentanyl...šŸ¤™...SP

Maddy1966

Fresh Meat

Explosion at Aqaba Port kills 14 after crane drops container of chlorine gas

Up to 14 people have died and more than 250 injured yesterday after a container exploded as it was being loaded at the general cargo terminal in the port of Aqaba, in Jordan.

The ship thought to be the 9,400dwt Forest 6 general cargo vessel, was loading a container of 25-30 tonnes of chlorine using a quay crane at around 4.18pm local time when wires snapped, the container dropped onto the deck and exploded, spreading toxic gas around the port and vicinity.

Local beaches were closed and civil defence forces and medical teams arrived at the scene of the accident wearing gas masks.

Reuters reported that Jordanā€™s prime minister, Bisher al-Khasawneh, arrived at Aqaba and visited some of the injured in hospital.

Mr Al-Khasawneh ā€œalso formed an investigation team chaired by the interior minister,ā€ said the news agency.

Chlorine is a yellow-green gas used as a disinfectant and in industrial processes and can react with water. It is highly toxic and was used during World War One as a weapon.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
It might B "Phosgene" A major industrial chemical used make Plastics and Pesticides! It can B used as a Weapon as well...Almost Identical to "Mustard Gas"
Bad Fkn Shit!!!
SP

Explosion at Aqaba Port kills 14 after crane drops container of chlorine gas

Up to 14 people have died and more than 250 injured yesterday after a container exploded as it was being loaded at the general cargo terminal in the port of Aqaba, in Jordan.

The ship thought to be the 9,400dwt Forest 6 general cargo vessel, was loading a container of 25-30 tonnes of chlorine using a quay crane at around 4.18pm local time when wires snapped, the container dropped onto the deck and exploded, spreading toxic gas around the port and vicinity.

Local beaches were closed and civil defence forces and medical teams arrived at the scene of the accident wearing gas masks.

Reuters reported that Jordanā€™s prime minister, Bisher al-Khasawneh, arrived at Aqaba and visited some of the injured in hospital.

Mr Al-Khasawneh ā€œalso formed an investigation team chaired by the interior minister,ā€ said the news agency.

Chlorine is a yellow-green gas used as a disinfectant and in industrial processes and can react with water. It is highly toxic and was used during World War One as a weapon.
Well there U hv it! Thanku for the Info "Maddy" šŸ¤˜šŸ¼šŸ¤ŸšŸ¤™...SP

DokraOwl

Hooter
This is why WWI sucked alot more for soldiers than WWII, they used this as a weapon and the soldiers didn't even have gas masks in the beginning. In WWII both sides were so horrified of poison gas from their experiences in the first war that it was never used in combat, although both sides soldiers had gas masks ready to use at all time because they feared it so much.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Chlorine

The same sight many a WWI soldier in both the Allied and Central Powers trenches saw coming towards them on mornings when the artillery fire seemingly died down for a brief moment. Sometimes the gas was released during predawn salvos and soldiers only had 10 second tops to scramble to put on their gas masks before they were engulfed. There were also tales of men who were not so fortunate in finding their own masks in time, in desperation trying to claw off their comrades' masks as their own lungs filled up with blood and froth...

LjDes

Deviant
The same sight many a WWI soldier in both the Allied and Central Powers trenches saw coming towards them on mornings when the artillery fire seemingly died down for a brief moment. Sometimes the gas was released during predawn salvos and soldiers only had 10 second tops to scramble to put on their gas masks before they were engulfed. There were also tales of men who were not so fortunate in finding their own masks in time, in desperation trying to claw off their comrades' masks as their own lungs filled up with blood and froth...
It's no way to win a battle. I heard tell of urinating into a hankey and using that to help defeat the toxic gas. Which gas it was, I do not know but it worked apparently.
@Varmint Hunter

Last edited:

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Awful stuff. I worked at a place that manufactured chlorine. This was only 30 tonnes of the stuff, one "barrel". We shipped 10-15 of those barrels by road and rail each day. It's heavier than air so that's why it rolls along the ground and is slow to disperse. If you get some in your lungs it sits there, you can't take a breath to cough the stuff out.

Back