ⓝⓞⓣ ⓢⓔⓡⓘⓞⓤⓢ CORONAVIRUS (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Since april 2020 i wear mask Every fuckin day. To vaccine works must be a huge number of population 60%, 70%.

Vwj

NewbieX
Imo... It will never work...it will be like the flu jab...Virus keeps mutating and they will have to keep making new ones for everyone to take every year...The Money is in the medicine, not the cure...
Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, I’m in agreement with this, fuck it fuck it, fuck it!!!!! Over here there are 2 flu jabs, and the head quacks have a guess at which flu will be the out break that year, but what I really don’t get is they say a vaccine lasts for five years but they give you a jab every year before finding out what flu it is, A,B or new strain, if that isn’t a money making exercise I dunno what is?

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, I’m in agreement with this, fuck it fuck it, fuck it!!!!! Over here there are 2 flu jabs, and the head quacks have a guess at which flu will be the out break that year, but what I really don’t get is they say a vaccine lasts for five years but they give you a jab every year before finding out what flu it is, A,B or new strain, if that isn’t a money making exercise I dunno what is?
Sorry I had to give you kill yourself emoji...we are in agreeance again...

Brainfart

The mother of the guy I work with, was talking about how she can't wait for the covid vaccine and I said I'm not getting it...She said are you anti vax and I said no but I don't believe in putting some shit in your body for something you most probably will never get...And she came at me with, "well we have had the flu shot the last eight years and we haven't had the flu." And I replied " well I haven't had the flu shot the last eight years and I haven't had it either, so where is the logic in that?" And then she came at me with(I was waiting for it) well maybe if you don't get the shot you can't work here... And as calmly as possible I said " well if that's the way it's got to be, so be it"...
I called her bluff...I am waiting for my company to try the same shit with the covid jab...if they do, I will do something else...Fuck em...

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
The mother of the guy I work with, was talking about how she can't wait for the covid vaccine and I said I'm not getting it...She said are you anti vax and I said no but I don't believe in putting some shit in your body for something you most probably will never get...And she came at me with, "well we have had the flu shot the last eight years and we haven't had the flu." And I replied " well I haven't had the flu shot the last eight years and I haven't had it either, so where is the logic in that?" And then she came at me with(I was waiting for it) well maybe if you don't get the shot you can't work here... And as calmly as possible I said " well if that's the way it's got to be, so be it"...
I called her bluff...I am waiting for my company to try the same shit with the covid jab...if they do, I will do something else...Fuck em...
""well maybe if you don't get the shot you can't work here."" She is right.
you may not agree with the vaccine, but not taking it is your selfish thought. you taking the vaccine are helping people at work and your family :glasses:

There’s actually a good bit of truth to that. The most recent research supports the earlier theory that wearing a mask lessens the impact, and is now being used in the field to combat it today. The theory suggested that wearing an approved mask reduces the impact of exposure because it reduces the amount of virus(viral load) entering AND exiting your system. With any common sense or knowledge on how pathogens and microbes work, everyone should know that when less virus gets in, the less it affects you. This is why some people can get covid and be completely asymptomatic. Also, just look at the simple mask statistics... where people are wearing masks, there are significantly lower numbers of infections. Tons of countries completely dealt with and mostly eradicated the virus from its borders with simple mask endorsements and nonessential travel restrictions.
Masks don't prevent a virus or other such things, they reduce the impact...which is clearly a good thing as you say. One thing scientists think is possible, is that the mask captures the basics of a virus/illness and then it acts almost the same as a vaccine does and mildly infects your body. But on a sidenote, a study done in New Zealand, I think it was, or maybe Sweden 🤔 many years ago showed a correlation between people that eat their own bogeys and a boosted immune system. They think that the nose hairs halt the germs/virus entering the system via lungs (which are susceptible to infection) and when you eat your bogeys, your stomach (which can take sooooo much infection without getting you sick) boosts your immune system. So next time you are sat at the traffic lights picking your nose...pop it in your mouth and feel no shame 😝😝😝

I have come across the same thing. I totally agree. I agree it should be given to the vulnerable like the over 80s or the over 65s with lung issues etc. Fat obese lazy bastards should not be prioritised as they are being. Being a fat lardy arse is a lifestyle choice not a medical problem. But the rest of us who are at no risk at all from the virus should just build up our immune system naturally. By giving vaccines out willy-nilly we are actually killing humanity not saving it.

Brainfart

""well maybe if you don't get the shot you can't work here."" She is right.
you may not agree with the vaccine, but not taking it is your selfish thought. you taking the vaccine are helping people at work and your family :glasses:
Can't help em if it kills me...

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
If you get the vaccine,you might as well just sell your soul.People losing their jobs,for refusable,that's what I mean about Communism.
It's apart of the World Health Organization,which I call,NWO.Money in control,to keep us in fear...You hear about mind altering and DNA changes,you really don't know wtf they're putting in these vaccines.I'm not a sheeple,still have a good immune system to fight off a common cold or flu,naturally.I really feel bad for the elderly,who have no choice and are addicted to antibiotics...

Sugar³

This user was banned
This is a zip of the full PDF of the extremely boringly titled 2010 Rockefeller Foundation paper called Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development. It's 55 pages are more or less more of the usual from Rockefeller, but the section Lock Step is an incredibly relevant thing to know about.

Here are some screenshots of most of that section that I highlighted the parts I liked most of.
Disregard my captions--these comprise the spoon full of "Sugar" that helps the medicine go down. I was trying to show some people I like what I think that we're all going through right now in the world is really about, and how long ago its details were being ironed out, at the same time as teasing an absolute .gov shilling cock stuffed lapdog named Yanni. To chastize him as the trifling, misshapen faced, clit repeller that he is.

coincidental.jpg
coincidental 2.jpg
coincidental 3.jpg

Attachments

• Scenarios-for-the-Future-of-Technology-Intl-Development-2010-Rockefeller-Foundation.pdf.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 13
Back