Warning:Children 6-year Old Girl Under the Rubble (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Pezir

Hakkaa päälle!
The picture shows a 6-year-old girl under the rubble of a destroyed house in Ochakovo. Apparently, the child was asleep when the russian rashists attacked a house in the city.

Lavrov said that they are what they are and proud of it... this is what you are, a child- murderers!

IMG_20220629_142629_875.jpg

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
Everything in war is propaganda... russia schools does not seems to make you any brighter Ivan

Let's put another way... they do not give a shit.. they are terrorists
But it's more propaganda from one side. Putin is not the one hanging with A-list multimillionaire hollywood stars.

Apparently Ukraine isn't such a bad place considering how many of these rich celebs love visiting there. Next week it will be Lady gaga and greta.

Pezir

Hakkaa päälle!
But it's more propaganda from one side. Putin is not the one hanging with A-list multimillionaire hollywood stars.

Apparently Ukraine isn't such a bad place considering how many of these rich celebs love visiting there. Next week it will be Lady gaga and greta.

What the fuck this is to do with dead children z-boy?

Putin do not have a normal friends anymore, he can hang out with other gangsters and dictators alone.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
The picture shows a 6-year-old girl under the rubble of a destroyed house in Ochakovo. Apparently, the child was asleep when the russian rashists attacked a house in the city.

Lavrov said that they are what they are and proud of it... this is what you are, a child- murderers!

View attachment 596334
OH OH;There's some; "RUBBLE TROUBLE" For Ya! Can Ya Trust the Narrative tho? Either way;I've heard of playing in the Dirt;But this is Fkn Ridiculous!!!
SP

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣

View attachment 596334
You talk so much bollocks 🤦‍♂️ have you got any information regarding this child's deaths?

Where did it happen, when did it happen, how do you know it was the Russians who did it, how do you know whoever did it are proud 🤷‍♂️ did they tell you?

Please do elaborate I'm interested to know how you know all this 🤷‍♂️ and don't dodge the questions with insult's like "you're a Z boy" - "Russian scum" etc because I hate Russia just as much as I hate Ukraine....

But I also hate idiot's spreading fake news
I'm starting to think that the Ukraine should adapt the eye for an eye thing regarding the intensional targeting of civilians
Got any proof that they're intentionally targeting civilians?

It's more likely they are collateral damage

Last edited:

Pezir

Hakkaa päälle!
You talk so much bollocks 🤦‍♂️ have you got any information regarding this child's deaths?

Where did it happen, when did it happen, how do you know it was the Russians who did it, how do you know whoever did it are proud 🤷‍♂️ did they tell you?

Please do elaborate I'm interested to know how you know all this 🤷‍♂️ and don't dodge the questions with insult's like "you're a Z boy" - "Russian scum" etc because I hate Russia just as much as I hate Ukraine....

But I also hate idiot's spreading fake news

Got any proof that they're intentionally targeting civilians?

It's more likely they are collateral damage
you must be right.. This child must have killed by egyptians who rode with chariots to Ukraine! There is only one country in this world who is bombing people right now.

If you are striking like this to the malls, to houses, to everywhere where normal people lives, I know, you know, every fucking ape and worm in this world knows that there will be thousands of innocent casulties.

Even there would not be a single dead child or woman, russia still kills soldiers every day.. its own and ukrainians, those soldiers are also someones children, fathers, brother and sisters... just pathetic terrorists.

you russian trolls can twist or turn the truth how much time you want, no one will trust you, not in next hundred years, everyone has seen what kind of pathetic liars you are, your word means zero.

Reject

This user was banned
Everything in war is propaganda... russia schools does not seems to make you any brighter Ivan

Let's put another way... they do not give a shit.. they are terrorists
Call them what you want, doesn’t matter to me at all. But this is pure propaganda!!

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
you must be right.. This child must have killed by egyptians who rode with chariots to Ukraine! There is only one country in this world who is bombing people right now.

If you are striking like this to the malls, to houses, to everywhere where normal people lives, I know, you know, every fucking ape and worm in this world knows that there will be thousands of innocent casulties.

Even there would not be a single dead child or woman, russia still kills soldiers every day.. its own and ukrainians, those soldiers are also someones children, fathers, brother and sisters... just pathetic terrorists.

you russian trolls can twist or turn the truth how much time you want, no one will trust you, not in next hundred years, everyone has seen what kind of pathetic liars you are, your word means zero.
You're boring 😴 you sound like a spokesperson for the government...

Any proof that image is even from Ukraine?

Any proof it's the result of a missile strike?

Any proof that the people responsible for it are proud of it?

Any proof that it's a 6 year old child?

Any proof that the Russians are intentionally targeting civilians?

You're nothing but a brainwashed fool who can't workout that there is always two sides to every story, both sides are committing war crime's, both sides are committing rape and murder, both sides are full of shit and are spreading propaganda....

And for the 1000th time I AM NOT RUSSIAN I AM BRITISH AND I DON'T SUPPORT RUSSIA AT ALL, I COULDN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT EITHER SIDE OR WHAT THEY DO TO EACH OTHER....

unlike you i have no horse in this race, i just don't believe all the bullshit like you do 🤦‍♂️ now be a good little boy and run along and find the proof I asked you for

Last edited:

JAMES HÜRZOG

Asshole forum veteran
Just like when them fucks invaded my motherland in 1941 , it’s happening all over again in Ukraine. Russian military is complete SHIT ! #1 Using Chinese tires that are cracking under the pressure of daily use because they were stored outside ! #2 sending the Russian convoy vehicles with WOOD outer panelling for protection ! #3 you have a corrupted Russian spy as president. #4 your sending your troops to war with cardboard inserts instead of the shit that’s supposed to go in their body armor ! No supplies ! Your own soldiers are denouncing you ! if the United States gets involved you are really fucked ! mark my words Russia will loose this war !

Back