Warning:Children 6-year Old Girl Under the Rubble (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Pezir

Hakkaa päälle!
You talk so much bollocks 🤦‍♂️ have you got any information regarding this child's deaths?

Where did it happen, when did it happen, how do you know it was the Russians who did it, how do you know whoever did it are proud 🤷‍♂️ did they tell you?

Please do elaborate I'm interested to know how you know all this 🤷‍♂️ and don't dodge the questions with insult's like "you're a Z boy" - "Russian scum" etc because I hate Russia just as much as I hate Ukraine....

But I also hate idiot's spreading fake news

Got any proof that they're intentionally targeting civilians?

It's more likely they are collateral damage
Latest "intentionally". I'm sure you missed it. Just a tip of the iceberg.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Latest "intentionally". I'm sure you missed it. Just a tip of the iceberg.

View attachment 596420
Funny how you now change the subject to a different airstrike 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

And we don't know what the target was in that video, the Russians say they were hitting equipment supplied to Ukraine by the west....

Have you got any proof it's anything else?

You will likely claim they targeted a shopping centre on purpose, but it's more likely they were hitting military targets nearby and the shopping centre was collateral damage...

And what the fuck are these idiot Ukrainians doing in a shopping centre anyway when their country is at war?

Why did they not evacuate when the air raid sirens went off, even the lead "war crime prosecutor" said they shouldn't have been in the shopping centre

Pezir

Hakkaa päälle!
Call them what you want, doesn’t matter to me at all. But this is pure propaganda!!
Yes you are right, you can call it that too, from your own point of view freely. In this picture you can see a dead child allegedly killed as a result of russian bombing.
Funny how you now change the subject to a different airstrike 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

And we don't know what the target was in that video, the Russians say they were hitting equipment supplied to Ukraine by the west....

Have you got any proof it's anything else?

You will likely claim they targeted a shopping centre on purpose, but it's more likely they were hitting military targets nearby and the shopping centre was collateral damage...

And what the fuck are these idiot Ukrainians doing in a shopping centre anyway when their country is at war?

Why did they not evacuate when the air raid sirens went off, even the lead "war crime prosecutor" said they shouldn't have been in the shopping centre

This site is not actually to prove anything. I don't have any reason to prove you anything, I just post things what I see and hear, you can make your own conclusions, I see a girl killed by russians, got that information from multiple sites and from telegram. You can also prove that claim wrong.

It is possible that they hit it "accidentally", but in the same way, they started the war and they are responsibility of every fucking murder there. They can hit a nuclear bomb button too and say it was just an accident, there is no any fucking logic whatever they say.

Last edited:

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Yes you are right, you can call it that too, from your own point of view freely. In this picture you can see a dead child allegedly killed as a result of russian bombing.

This site is not actually to prove anything. I don't have any reason to prove you anything, I just post things what I see and hear, you can make your own conclusions, I see a girl killed by russians, got that information from multiple sites and from telegram. You can also prove that claim wrong.

It is possible that they hit it "accidentally", but in the same way, they started the war and they are responsibility of every fucking murder there. They can hit a nuclear bomb button too and say it was just an accident, there is no any fucking logic whatever they say.
Are you Ukrainian?

If not why so mad haha and why do you care so much?

Did you care this much when your beloved NATO were bombing cities in Afghanistan, Iraqi, Syria etc 🤷‍♂️

Where you online crying when the Americans bombed a Doctor's without borders hospital killing dozens of innocent people 🤔 was the US attack on that hospital intentional, were they targeting civilians like you claim the Russians are?

And you claim that Russia are the only ones bombing another country, that's simply not true there's several war's going on around the world, but your TV doesn't tell you about them because the only one that matters is the one the Russians are fighting....

I suggest you turn off your TV, stop listening to what your corrupt government are telling you and start using your brain and think for yourself....

You probably went out and had 3 COVID jab's because your TV told you to as well and wore a mask everywhere you went because your TV told you to 🤷‍♂️ your government want you living in fear and want you divided because that way you're easier to control

Pezir

Hakkaa päälle!
Are you Ukrainian?

If not why so mad haha and why do you care so much?

Did you care this much when your beloved NATO were bombing cities in Afghanistan, Iraqi, Syria etc 🤷‍♂️

Where you online crying when the Americans bombed a Doctor's without borders hospital killing dozens of innocent people 🤔 was the US attack on that hospital intentional, were they targeting civilians like you claim the Russians are?

And you claim that Russia are the only ones bombing another country, that's simply not true there's several war's going on around the world, but your TV doesn't tell you about them because the only one that matters is the one the Russians are fighting....

I suggest you turn off your TV, stop listening to what your corrupt government are telling you and start using your brain and think for yourself....

You probably went out and had 3 COVID jab's because your TV told you to as well and wore a mask everywhere you went because your TV told you to 🤷‍♂️ your government want you living in fear and want you divided because that way you're easier to control
I did not read a sentence what you are saying. Here another photo of a child and another bombing from today, it is daily basis

IMG_20220630_004423_392.jpg

This footage of today's russian bombing at a residential building in Nikolaev.

The rubble is still being cleared, at the moment it is known about 5 dead and 5 injured.

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
I did not read a sentence what you are saying. Here another photo of a child and another bombing from today, it is daily basis

View attachment 596461

The rubble is still being cleared, at the moment it is known about 5 dead and 5 injured.

View attachment 596472
At least answer his questions. Why are you so butthurt about all this? This is a gore site full of dead kids so what makes yours so special?

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡
The picture shows a 6-year-old girl under the rubble of a destroyed house in Ochakovo. Apparently, the child was asleep when the russian rashists attacked a house in the city.

Lavrov said that they are what they are and proud of it... this is what you are, a child- murderers!

View attachment 596334
Everyone outraged over a dead child but support killing unborn babies? Amazing how that works .

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Just like when them fucks invaded my motherland in 1941 , it’s happening all over again in Ukraine. Russian military is complete SHIT ! #1 Using Chinese tires that are cracking under the pressure of daily use because they were stored outside ! #2 sending the Russian convoy vehicles with WOOD outer panelling for protection ! #3 you have a corrupted Russian spy as president. #4 your sending your troops to war with cardboard inserts instead of the shit that’s supposed to go in their body armor ! No supplies ! Your own soldiers are denouncing you ! if the United States gets involved you are really fucked ! mark my words Russia will loose this war !
" Tyres that have been stored OUTSIDE" 🤔 you do realise tyres spend the majority of their time outside right?

Why would been outside matter to something that's designed to be outside?

And the wood put on the vehicles is done for a couple of reasons, one it helps the vehicles blend in when in wooded areas and it is also used as a buffer between two vehicles in case one gets stuck or breaks down and needs a push from another vehicle, it's also good to put under the tyres when they get stuck and although it will help stop bullets that's not the main reason for it 🤷‍♂️

Most of the vehicles are already heavily armored and will easily stop a bullet and cardboard body armour 🤔 where did you hear that from?

Why would they even bother to use cardboard?

View attachment 596461

View attachment 596472
That's the same person you posted when you created this thread you fucking moron 🤦‍♂️ it's not another child it's the exact same one 🤷‍♂️ someones just rotated the image ...

And there's no proof that's even a child or that it's from Ukraine or that it's a recent picture, it could be a small woman for all we know.

And the only reason you're saying you didn't read my comment is because you know you can't answer the questions so instead you just pretend you haven't read them 🤣🤦‍♂️ absolutely pathetic

Last edited:

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
Don't kill the messenger, because I'm fairly apolitical and anti-war, but whomever thinks Russia is going to lose a war in their front garden is delusional.
It'll turn nuclear before Russia loses.

Pezir

Hakkaa päälle!
At least answer his questions. Why are you so butthurt about all this? This is a gore site full of dead kids so what makes yours so special?
Because russians did the same to my relatives and ancestors.

43466823_1911519378896462_8582941350154993664_n - Copy.jpg

1111 - Copy.JPG

" Tyres that have been stored OUTSIDE" 🤔 you do realise tyres spend the majority of their time outside right?

Why would been outside matter to something that's designed to be outside?

And the wood put on the vehicles is done for a couple of reasons, one it helps the vehicles blend in when in wooded areas and it is also used as a buffer between two vehicles in case one gets stuck or breaks down and needs a push from another vehicle, it's also good to put under the tyres when they get stuck and although it will help stop bullets that's not the main reason for it 🤷‍♂️

Most of the vehicles are already heavily armored and will easily stop a bullet and cardboard body armour 🤔 where did you hear that from?

Why would they even bother to use cardboard?

That's the same person you posted when you created this thread you fucking moron 🤦‍♂️ it's not another child it's the exact same one 🤷‍♂️ someones just rotated the image ...

And there's no proof that's even a child or that it's from Ukraine or that it's a recent picture, it could be a small woman for all we know.

And the only reason you're saying you didn't read my comment is because you know you can't answer the questions so instead you just pretend you haven't read them 🤣🤦‍♂️ absolutely pathetic
I did not read again at all what you are saying, but I take it as compliment when I see that I caused a such strong reactions from russian trolls.

Last edited:
You're boring 😴 you sound like a spokesperson for the government...

Any proof that image is even from Ukraine?

Any proof it's the result of a missile strike?

Any proof that the people responsible for it are proud of it?

Any proof that it's a 6 year old child?

Any proof that the Russians are intentionally targeting civilians?

You're nothing but a brainwashed fool who can't workout that there is always two sides to every story, both sides are committing war crime's, both sides are committing rape and murder, both sides are full of shit and are spreading propaganda....

And for the 1000th time I AM NOT RUSSIAN I AM BRITISH AND I DON'T SUPPORT RUSSIA AT ALL, I COULDN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT EITHER SIDE OR WHAT THEY DO TO EACH OTHER....

unlike you i have no horse in this race, i just don't believe all the bullshit like you do 🤦‍♂️ now be a good little boy and run along and find the proof I asked you for
you have to be a retard look at all the war Russia has been in its has been investigated and is well know they target civilians in Syria Chechnya and Ukraine

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Because russians did the same to my relatives and ancestors.

View attachment 596604

View attachment 596606

I did not read again at all what you are saying, but I take it as compliment when I see that I caused a such strong reactions from russian trolls.
Yet you keep responding and crying every time I say something bad about the faggots in Ukraine 😁🤦‍♂️ Ukraine is a dirty shit hole of a country as is Russia 🤷‍♂️ i couldn't give a fuck about either country and i think it's great that this could lead to the destruction of two third world shit holes....

Hopefully the land will be taken over by the west who can plunder the resources and supply them to decent people who will actually benefit from them
you have to be a retard look at all the war Russia has been in its has been investigated and is well know they target civilians in Syria Chechnya and Ukraine
You mean like the wars started by the US, UK and their allies 🤷‍♂️ who have all targeted civilians in the past and who investigated Russia for such thing's?

Was it the US, UK and their allies? 🤷‍♂️

because if so don't you think it's a bit hypocritical for them to investigate such stuff when they themselves are guilty of it also and they are clearly biased towards Russia so why should anyone believe them?

The US love to target civilians as well oh and they also love to lie about it 🤷‍♂️ but that doesn't bother people like you because your TV tells you they are the good guy's and Russia are the bad guys...

It's similar to how the US, UK etc can bomb a country as much as they want and it's classed as war, but if the enemy attacks them it's called TERRORISM 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
The picture shows a 6-year-old girl under the rubble of a destroyed house in Ochakovo. Apparently, the child was asleep when the russian rashists attacked a house in the city.

Lavrov said that they are what they are and proud of it... this is what you are, a child- murderers!

View attachment 596334
1. Happens all the time 2. Not enough to see 3. If it were a man in His 20s noone would care 4. Wish I could have seen the explosion that caused it 🤣

Back