Accidently Kills His Own Brother (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
Bro. All these years I claimed to watch UFC and I never knew that. You learned me something this day.
Dont listen to DMTG,
LightClutteredGrosbeak-size_restricted (2).gif
Listen to the JUST BLEED GOD
tenor (2).gif

sd0891

Lurker
Well he's definitely dead after they picked his fucking body up. Jesus christ... no touchy touchy, you leavey leavey until someone comes picky uppy to hospitaly

cfofe

Rookie
Where I live, when someone has a neck injury we call emergency services and keep the neck and body still. Why is this place different?
My first thought is curry. Then I remember they worship rodents. Then I think about how they toss bodies into their water supply to drink, and wash to "bury" them, and think perhaps there in lies the answer: They like floating dead bodies.

cfofe

Rookie
Neck injury first aid 101 aggressively jerk the person too there feet and let there head flop freely while doing so...I think something went wrong in translation there lol
Nah, that sounds like actual modern indian medical adivce. Science is different in India. They wash their hands with their food after they take a crap. "Different".

ariestu

Misanthropy is the 10th Muse
Dumbass LOL, what the fuck was that faggot thinking when he decided to smash him onto the ground like that :D

Back