Accidently Kills His Own Brother (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

jaydol

Well Known Member
India.
Two brothers during a friendly wrestling match, when Bro A drops Bro B and breaks his neck. You can see the body go limp as soon as he hits the ground.
View attachment 428697
India.
Two brothers during a friendly wrestling match, when Bro A drops Bro B and breaks his neck. You can see the body go limp as soon as he hits the ground. Oh well, he’s got the rest of his life to reflect on killing his own Brother.

Pullpet

Rookie
His brother walked away like yeahh finally I won by knockout.My friends will touch my shoulder and say.. There can be only one.Forget it about it.Your the Champ💪

Maddy1966

Fresh Meat
India.
Two brothers during a friendly wrestling match, when Bro A drops Bro B and breaks his neck. You can see the body go limp as soon as he hits the ground.
View attachment 428697
long story short it was a friendly match and they used wrong soil usually they use a special type of soil in india to do the friendly wrestling matches but here the case was different it's not the guys fault they have budget issues so ya this shit is normal and he didn't die he just snapped his neck and went to hospital

Back