bizarre Adventures of a drunken US Embassy employee in Moscow (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarka

«Не буди»
Navarro Nicholas Stormy. Born in California on November 3, 1995, a career Marine who underwent special training in Quantico (Virginia). Since 2021 - security officer of the US Embassy (security of the outer perimeter of the embassy).

The Marine tried to enter the embassy while being watched by Russian security but was unable to enter due to the doors being closed. He then headed to a different entrance and was allowed in.

photo_2022-08-25_16-46-36.jpg

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
Navarro Nicholas Stormy. Born in California on November 3, 1995, a career Marine who underwent special training in Quantico (Virginia). Since 2021 - security officer of the US Embassy (security of the outer perimeter of the embassy).

The Marine tried to enter the embassy while being watched by Russian security but was unable to enter due to the doors being closed. He then headed to a different entrance and was allowed in.

View attachment 609351

View attachment 609345
View attachment 609346
View attachment 609347
View attachment 609348
View attachment 609349
View attachment 609350
The guard fuckin snitched as soon as he crossed the fuckin threshold. :lol:

McM

ARSELING
I was surprised too that the Vodka in states of the back then Eastern Block had up to 54% alc instead of 40% I was used to.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I'm thinking he is a little more than drunk. The only times I have have been that incapabale of walking was not from alcohol alone. Marines are stereotypically known to be experienced drinkers. He should be at best a little tipsy no matter how much he drank. He's moving like his head weighs more than the whole rest of his body. That's alcohol plus a downer of some sort.

Reject

This user was banned

View attachment 609351

View attachment 609345
View attachment 609346
View attachment 609347
View attachment 609348
View attachment 609349
View attachment 609350
Very professional 🙄

IExist

I exist
Too fucked up to even walk, he did better running for a while.

loved it when he tried acting all cool to the guards...
I noticed that, too. He was more stable on his feet when jogging across the street.

I'm thinking he is a little more than drunk. The only times I have have been that incapabale of walking was not from alcohol alone. Marines are stereotypically known to be experienced drinkers. He should be at best a little tipsy no matter how much he drank. He's moving like his head weighs more than the whole rest of his body. That's alcohol plus a downer of some sort.
Well, it is Russia. The amount of alcohol in Vodka there may actually be stronger than what other places get. I know the vodka we get in the US isn't that strong, despite what the label says.

Back