bizarre All That Work For Nothing (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
1674731013331.gif

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Exactly!!! And I could get into a "Dismantling the Scum" Video right now!
🤘🤟🤙...SP
Hey bro I used to be a criminal back in the day. I never stole shit but I’d sell a little drugs here and there but I always had a job, even then someone should have shot me in the face. I digress. I’m better now, I’m a good boy I don’t do shit but pay taxes and complain about it.

Side note I only have assault and drug charges on my record

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Hey bro I used to be a criminal back in the day. I never stole shit but I’d sell a little drugs here and there but I always had a job, even then someone should have shot me in the face. I digress. I’m better now, I’m a good boy I don’t do shit but pay taxes and complain about it.

Same here My Friend! I've done shit too! I've always held-up some kind of a Job...But ALWAYS paid my way!!! ✊️
🤘🤟🤙...SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

U wanna hear sumthing Fkn Awesome? I've got 2 Assaults against some Racist Cop's! I beat it in Court with witnesses!
Fkn Cool or what Bro??? ✊️ long assed time ago...But still...
🤘🤟🤙...SP

Back