bizarre another george floyd wannabe (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
IMG_9271.jpeg

eksy

Reject conformity, embrace cringe.
I love how a scientific papers reference gets summed up by "but probably try not to call a suspect a mothereffer"

-Atlas-

Rookie
Tweaky tweak tweak. For someone that can't breathe, he sure does have alot of air to voice his discomfort. Not sure what that shit stain on his right armpit is.....I'm thinking...shit. maybe that's why he was at the hosp? Leaky shit pits?
Don't be a menace man

Attachments

• p17577_k_v9_ab.jpg
    p17577_k_v9_ab.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 6

SMOKESKULL

Well Known Member
Why didn't the fucking doctor just see the guy?
Ya it was unusual but an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Our world is in a pretty sad state

mr Ma'am

Well Known Member
Why didn't the fucking doctor just see the guy?
Ya it was unusual but an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Our world is in a pretty sad state
Apparently it was an "appointment only" place, not an ER. (his problem likely a non-emergency) He couldn't accept that and then the video happened.

Tweaky tweak tweak. For someone that can't breathe, he sure does have alot of air to voice his discomfort. Not sure what that shit stain on his right armpit is.....I'm thinking...shit. maybe that's why he was at the hosp? Leaky shit pits?
Don't be a menace man
He does look like the real life loc-dog. :rofl:

SMOKESKULL

Well Known Member
Apparently it was an "appointment only" place, not an ER. (his problem likely a non-emergency) He couldn't accept that and then the video happened.

He does look like the real life loc-dog. :rofl:
I realize that but doctors should be prepared for anything every day. There shoukd not be "I don't do that" when dealing with sick humans in emergencies. Doctors used to work till they died and now most retire at 50 because they claim there overworked. It's like being a priest or minister it's a lifelong commitment.

eksy

Reject conformity, embrace cringe.
I realize that but doctors should be prepared for anything every day. There shoukd not be "I don't do that" when dealing with sick humans in emergencies. Doctors used to work till they died and now most retire at 50 because they claim there overworked. It's like being a priest or minister it's a lifelong commitment.
Maybe that doctor had already a dozen additional patients and there was absolutely no time for this one? Maybe they were ill themselves? Maybe they already checked symptoms and decided his case isn't an emergency, so he has to wait in patients line like everyone else?

Doctors do fucktons of additional, often unpaid work, I wouldn't say that refusing an extra visit to a random, not-in-emergency dude (who can make an appointment, just not at this specific time he chose) is a shame to them.

Back