Anyone been following the Derek Chauvin trial? (George Floyd murder trial) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I’ve been live streaming the trial on YouTube, listening at work/home/driving. i definitely have my opinions after hearing 13 days of testimony. What are yours? Do you think he murdered Floyd?

I am not asking if it matters if he killed George of the Jungle, just if you think that cop is guilty of the charges brought against him....
I 4 1 could not be happier that the chauvin faggot gets his due justice. I hope that slimy wife beater gets raped and killed in prison.

I think he’s guilty as sin- of manslaughter, not murder. He should have been convicted of and done time for that crime, but not all three. He was made an example of and it’s a little unfair. That said, anyone who becomes a cop of their own volition deserves whatever they get if they then abuse their power and terrorize the general public, and if this is what it takes to get the ball rolling on holding cops everywhere to account for needlessly killing thousands of human beings a year, I’m 100% onboard.

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
I followed it a little. Kind of figured the jury would convict, especially in this racial climate. Only question is, did they convict because that's what they truly believed, or were they shitting their pants at the prospect of getting doxxed, murdered, house burned down, etc, if they aquitted. Anyways, St. Floyds mural was 'defaced' again today. The censored word should be easy to discern.
ezgif-7-39b85bf984b3.jpg

Lips_of_Anubis

Barks Up Wrong Trees On Thin Ice
I think he’s guilty as sin- of manslaughter, not murder. He should have been convicted of and done time for that crime, but not all three. He was made an example of and it’s a little unfair. That said, anyone who becomes a cop of their own volition deserves whatever they get if they then abuse their power and terrorize the general public, and if this is what it takes to get the ball rolling on holding cops everywhere to account for needlessly killing thousands of human beings a year, I’m 100% onboard.
I was on board with you 100% until you said that cops are killing thousands of people per year. That’s just not true.

Lips_of_Anubis

If by everywhere he meant world-wide, then yeah it's true.
Does that help you sleep at night? Does it help knowing that, regardless of the fact that you lead a pathetic, crime-ridden, and disingenuous life, a very small group of people is trying to kill you.

I have heartbreaking news for you. You’re not special. You’re just born a fucking loser.

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
Does that help you sleep at night? Does it help knowing that, regardless of the fact that you lead a pathetic, crime-ridden, and disingenuous life, a very small group of people is trying to kill you.

I have heartbreaking news for you. You’re not special. You’re just born a fucking loser.
I don't have problems sleeping, and I know I'm not special. I'm a random fry in the school. A crime-ridden life would be exciting at times (especially if you like bunking with D'Andre on C-block). I feel more comfortable with the long-term security that a unionized job provides.

I’ve been live streaming the trial on YouTube, listening at work/home/driving. i definitely have my opinions after hearing 13 days of testimony. What are yours? Do you think he murdered Floyd?

I am not asking if it matters if he killed George of the Jungle, just if you think that cop is guilty of the charges brought against him....
Absolutely , I’m truly concerned of most remarks I will incur, displace your isms for moment, this like most things demands sober unbiased thought which quite a stretchy for a few, just simply imagine this was your uncle or aunt whatever, being jaded is not cool

Absolutely , I’m truly concerned of most remarks I will incur, displace your isms for moment, this like most things demands sober unbiased thought which quite a stretchy for a few, just simply imagine this was your uncle or aunt whatever, being jaded is not cool
I meant not to concerned

mirdeaton

NewbieX

Personally I think Chauvin was having a a hard day or week or month or year (even based of tangible proof of misconduct in the past) proving he lacked empathy. Now empathy is a subjective term and it’s based on very cosmic human nature which can be underminable. Basically, the consequences he has to deal with are based on the time period of human rights and fights of injustice and the privileged who feel they have to riot to get a point across. I think it’s just repeated history. Thankfully I have the will to want for a better future for humanity. Human nature is inheritantly evil. That’s why sites like this exist, fuck censorship. Let people soak in and make their own decision. After all that’s what creates conflict and war and the “power control” to keep committing horrendous crimes with not remorse.

Lips_of_Anubis

Personally I think Chauvin was having a a hard day or week or month or year (even based of tangible proof of misconduct in the past) proving he lacked empathy. Now empathy is a subjective term and it’s based on very cosmic human nature which can be underminable. Basically, the consequences he has to deal with are based on the time period of human rights and fights of injustice and the privileged who feel they have to riot to get a point across. I think it’s just repeated history. Thankfully I have the will to want for a better future for humanity. Human nature is inheritantly evil. That’s why sites like this exist, fuck censorship. Let people soak in and make their own decision. After all that’s what creates conflict and war and the “power control” to keep committing horrendous crimes with not remorse.
Quasi quoting the US constitution.

Lips_of_Anubis

I don't have problems sleeping, and I know I'm not special. I'm a random fry in the school. A crime-ridden life would be exciting at times (especially if you like bunking with D'Andre on C-block). I feel more comfortable with the long-term security that a unionized job provides.
Well then... you sir, are not a Nig Nog! Here’s a prize!....

It’s a “book”. I figured it’s appropriate since you can read.

FA28C2BA-F365-4A2C-9CAD-5BB489C6979D.jpeg

You are not wrong, thank you for giving your statement actual thought sir

Camelo

Lurker
Cop used a legal restraining tactic, Floyd resisted arrest, crowd had more to do with his death than the cop did, and Floyd more than anything, simple as that, their argument seems to be if the cops wasn’t there Floyd would be alive, where the real argument should be if Floyd hadn’t acted illegally then the cops wouldn’t have been there, pretty simple
That has to be the most dumbest shit I ever read I feel sorry for how stupid you are

Back