Anyone been following the Derek Chauvin trial? (George Floyd murder trial) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mkiller

Lurker
George Floyd got what he deserved , he wasn't a hero or a saint, he was a piece of shit that beat up and robbed a pregnant woman , fuck him , he got what was coming , treat others how you want to be treated , simple logic , fuck him, and his followers
A fuckin’men george Floyd was another typical nigger criminal, didn’t nessecarily deserve to die but who gives a fuck. And fuck Derek chauvin for all the shit he caused.

mkiller

Lurker
The cop can suck a dick ... why were they so Terrified ? They will find THAT fucking PIG guilty ass fuck and then he's in for a treat in prison. As for the dumb hicks on here talking shit ... Go out on the streets and voice your opinions...walk up to a scary " nigger " and see how fast your ass gets turned inside out , sorry boys its not the 50's your ass will get BEAT the FUCK UP lol... Then you will cry justice lol.. STFU TWATTS
Ooh another pussy making jokes about him getting ass raped in prison, never heard that before. Fuck George Floyd, fuck Derek chauvin, and fuck you faggot. I’m so drunk right now I’d skin you alive if you were in front of me.

ilovedurian

Forum Veteran
I’ve been live streaming the trial on YouTube, listening at work/home/driving. i definitely have my opinions after hearing 13 days of testimony. What are yours? Do you think he murdered Floyd?

I am not asking if it matters if he killed George of the Jungle, just if you think that cop is guilty of the charges brought against him....
Is he really a fucking martyr now?

Ooh another pussy making jokes about him getting ass raped in prison, never heard that before. Fuck George Floyd, fuck Derek chauvin, and fuck you faggot. I’m so drunk right now I’d skin you alive if you were in front of me.
Seems like you might be drunk enough to start shit in the wrong house. It’s okay, we all do it. I wear a crooked nose for it, you should be wearing false teeth for it. Luckily, this is the internet, where all dicks are 10” and all opinions are facts.

mkiller

Lurker
Seems like you might be drunk enough to start shit in the wrong house. It’s okay, we all do it. I wear a crooked nose for it, you should be wearing false teeth for it. Luckily, this is the internet, where all dicks are 10” and all opinions are facts.
i do t like the first part what the fuck does that mean you’ll ban me? Ooohh I’m shitting myself. I will give it to you though the last part was funny.

Astroth

Lurker
The cop can suck a dick ... why were they so Terrified ? They will find THAT fucking PIG guilty ass fuck and then he's in for a treat in prison. As for the dumb hicks on here talking shit ... Go out on the streets and voice your opinions...walk up to a scary " nigger " and see how fast your ass gets turned inside out , sorry boys its not the 50's your ass will get BEAT the FUCK UP lol... Then you will cry justice lol.. STFU TWATTS
If niggers are so bad ass, why are they always crying victim?
Why aren't they enslaving whites? I'm mean, they're super bad ass, right?
A prime example is a giant grown ass goon is crying for his mama..
Is that what you guys got?
Is that your best player??
Wow, that's a strong team, boy.
Even the chinese have, Rebron Rames, sucking their little rice dicks.
I grew up in a ghetto. It was about 60/40, black/white. I could say nigger anytime I wanted to. It wasn't a big deal. I went to a trade school for half a day in high school. The white kids from a wealthier district would be there. They idolized the blacks. They were a bunch of wiggers. It was like they were at a zoo or on vacation. It was like a novelty to them. But they looked down on us whites from that part of town. Which I don't blame them for, I would have too.
Think about it.
A lion would kill a human one on one. But humans are the dominant animal on this planet.
It's about brains. You need one.
The Haitian revolution didn't turn out like they thought it would. They have decimated that side of the island. They are a literally eating dirt there. What an enlightened race. There is what used to be Rhodesia; and Liberia, where freed black Americans were supposed to follow their own destiny without the oppression of the horrible white race. Take a look at that place. Go take a swim in the Atlantic at the beach in Monrovia's west bank. That's where the city has to take a shit. They're too stupid to operate a sanitation system. So they shit outside at the beach like a bunch of dumb animals.
Blacks have it so good here that they can run their mouths like you do. It won't last much longer. Keep crying like a bunch of fucking children and you will be given a good reason to cry.
Keep your mouth shut or your going to lose everything that you have right now, BOY.

only because you wont be fighting one, the whole tribe attacks you.

Lips_of_Anubis

Barks Up Wrong Trees On Thin Ice
That’s literally true, like, statistically and with numbers and stuff, haha!. Whether you agree with it or not is all you.
You think you’ve read somewhere that cops in the US kill THOUSANDS of people EACH YEAR?

you are fucking retarded. maybe 900.

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
You think you’ve read somewhere that cops in the US kill THOUSANDS of people EACH YEAR?

you are fucking retarded. maybe 900.
Thousands worldwide, definitely. But the United States? Over a thousand last year.

ezgif-6-b93afb66b7f2.jpeg

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
Not really thousands tho is it,
Not in the US. However, the original comment did not specify whether it was world-wide or in only the United States. Either way, they kill a fuck-ton of people, right or wrong. I've got no opinion on the matter.

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
I’ve been live streaming the trial on YouTube, listening at work/home/driving. i definitely have my opinions after hearing 13 days of testimony. What are yours? Do you think he murdered Floyd?

I am not asking if it matters if he killed George of the Jungle, just if you think that cop is guilty of the charges brought against him....
I see Chauvin being guilty of manslaughter because it was his kneeling which precipitated Floyd's death. Given Floyd's cardiovascular disease and history of poly-substance abuse, he was already unhealthy and probably wasn't far off from death to begin with. I don't know how much Chauvin's actions played a role in Floyd's death, but I'd say he was at least 51% responsible. That's the legal perspective.

Floyd as a person was a criminal with a history and wasn't doing all that much to better his situation in Minnesota, apparently. I'd imagine many of the criminals who have been killed by cops would still be alive if they hadn't resisted. I've been stopped many times by cops. Never been shot or even arrested.

Lips_of_Anubis

Barks Up Wrong Trees On Thin Ice
Not in the US. However, the original comment did not specify whether it was world-wide or in only the United States. Either way, they kill a fuck-ton of people, right or wrong. I've got no opinion on the matter.
This thread is related to a trial taking place in the United Statea, ya dumb Nig Nog. so sorry I didn’t realize you cared so much about your monkey cousins in Nigeria and Somalia. Get fucked, retard.

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
This thread is related to a trial taking place in the United Statea, ya dumb Nig Nog. so sorry I didn’t realize you cared so much about your monkey cousins in Nigeria and Somalia. Get fucked, retard.
Can you read, cocksucker? Clearly not, because the trial is over. I’m among the most racist you’re going to find here,
and am definitely not a nigger. Clearly, you have your wires crossed. I’ll let this one go, but next time, do some reading before spouting off. Cops in the USA are trigger-happy, corrupt, murderous cunts. Black, white, purple, yellow, it doesn’t matter. Get that through your head. You don’t want a piece of this.

Last edited:
Back