ANTIFA Scum And BLM Nigger Scum VS An AR-15 (4 Viewers)

I'm posting two videos here showing something that occurred in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

In the first video you'll see ANTIFA scum and BLM nigger scum attacking a White guy on the pavement.

However, the White guy on the pavement has an AR-15.

The ANTIFA scum and BLM nigger scum apparently thought he wouldn't use it...they thought wrong.

The guy on the pavement fired some rounds...in self defense...at the ANTIFA and BLM nigger scum.
And their attack on him quickly ceased once they realized he was shooting at them.

The second video is a very satisfying video to watch.
It shows one of the ANTIFA scum who was shot...in the head.

His eyes are open, and he seems to be somewhat aware that he is mortally wounded.
He actually ended up dying later.

It's very satisfying to see the look of dread in the eyes of that ANTIFA scum bastard as his life is slipping away.
I bet he was wishing he would have just stayed home and watched some TV or surfed the internet...instead of going out in the street to riot, burn, and cause anarchy.

Bottom Line: That ANTIFA Scum Bastard...Is Now A Dead ANTIFA Scum Bastard.

This is what needs to happen to all of the ANTIFA scum and BLM nigger scum.

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 437063

View attachment 437064
This guy is a hero for killing this scum

Solaced

Fresh Meat
i have family up in kenosha, that’s pretty close yikesss. degeneracy comes closer and closer to home.

cfofe

idk kys
Look at this filthy, low-life violent nigger attempting to kick Kyle in the head with his full body weight.
And notice the other scum bastard getting ready to beat Kyle with a skateboard.

View attachment 437102

Regards,
-Ward
Agree. This Nig should be in prison for attempted murder.

After america had his childhood tail removed too.

I have seen pictures of niggers with tails that I still have a hard time believing are real. I understand one of the most common surgical proceedures in the US in removing nigger tails. Can anyone elaborate, expand, or provide more information upon that?

Attachments

• 436922-246834c45d1c07c14b0d3bf64fa97262_1.gif
    436922-246834c45d1c07c14b0d3bf64fa97262_1.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20201210-175129_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20201210-175129_Video Player.jpg
    462 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20201210-175214_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20201210-175214_Video Player.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 10

616Degrees

Holocaust fact checker
Anthony (((Huber))) , the skateboard faggot was also Jewish.

The guy who fired a shot into the air while Rittenhouse was being chased by Rosenbaum, was a literal cuckold, he attended the riot with his wife then took niggers from the riot back to his apartment and posted pictures online of them fucking his wife.

So in summary, a jewish pedophile and a jewish wife beater dead, with a literal cuckold firing the shot that sent the whole event in motion.

If i read this story in a Dr. Pierce book i would have thought it was a little over the top, the truth truly is stranger than fiction.

SlovakBabe

Well Known Member
Rotten retards. They wish for the wild wild west not knowing that they would be the first ones sent to hell. Uncivilised scumbags.

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
Antifa commies being pedos surprises no one, not even Antifa

I'm posting two videos here showing something that occurred in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

In the first video you'll see ANTIFA scum and BLM nigger scum attacking a White guy on the pavement.

However, the White guy on the pavement has an AR-15.

The ANTIFA scum and BLM nigger scum apparently thought he wouldn't use it...they thought wrong.

The guy on the pavement fired some rounds...in self defense...at the ANTIFA and BLM nigger scum.
And their attack on him quickly ceased once they realized he was shooting at them.

The second video is a very satisfying video to watch.
It shows one of the ANTIFA scum who was shot...in the head.

His eyes are open, and he seems to be somewhat aware that he is mortally wounded.
He actually ended up dying later.

It's very satisfying to see the look of dread in the eyes of that ANTIFA scum bastard as his life is slipping away.
I bet he was wishing he would have just stayed home and watched some TV or surfed the internet...instead of going out in the street to riot, burn, and cause anarchy.

Bottom Line: That ANTIFA Scum Bastard...Is Now A Dead ANTIFA Scum Bastard.

This is what needs to happen to all of the ANTIFA scum and BLM nigger scum.

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 437063

View attachment 437064
I love the BLM version of "Make a wish" DIDDLER says: "shoot me nigga". Kyle: "Okay Rosendiddler, suck a load out. Now stop following me around like a little doggie"

Users who are viewing this thread