• A copy of this website exists on another domain run by hackers. Goregrish forum is only accessed via goregrish.com. Any website that looks like goregrish on any other domain only exists to steal your details and trick you into downloading Russian malware on you device so they can steal from you. You have been warned. Only use GOREGRISH.COM

ANTIFA Scum And BLM Nigger Scum VS An AR-15

I'm posting two videos here showing something that occurred in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

In the first video you'll see ANTIFA scum and BLM nigger scum attacking a White guy on the pavement.

However, the White guy on the pavement has an AR-15.

The ANTIFA scum and BLM nigger scum apparently thought he wouldn't use it...they thought wrong.

The guy on the pavement fired some rounds...in self defense...at the ANTIFA and BLM nigger scum.
And their attack on him quickly ceased once they realized he was shooting at them.

The second video is a very satisfying video to watch.
It shows one of the ANTIFA scum who was shot...in the head.

His eyes are open, and he seems to be somewhat aware that he is mortally wounded.
He actually ended up dying later.

It's very satisfying to see the look of dread in the eyes of that ANTIFA scum bastard as his life is slipping away.
I bet he was wishing he would have just stayed home and watched some TV or surfed the internet...instead of going out in the street to riot, burn, and cause anarchy.

Bottom Line: That ANTIFA Scum Bastard...Is Now A Dead ANTIFA Scum Bastard.

This is what needs to happen to all of the ANTIFA scum and BLM nigger scum.

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 437063

View attachment 437064
Great video and post. I love it. Them wanna be tough guys ran like little bitches once Kyle let that thing bark. God bless America and the 2nd amendment. Those dead scumbags deserved to die and the dude with the pistol is lucky he didn't get killed too. God kept him alive so he could help Kyle's trial and destroy the prosecutionโ€™s case and chances at finding an innocent man guilty of murder.

Foreskin Goblin

The absolute state
I'm posting two videos here showing something that occurred in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

In the first video you'll see ANTIFA scum and BLM nigger scum attacking a White guy on the pavement.

The ANTIFA scum and BLM nigger scum apparently thought he wouldn't use it...they thought wrong.

The guy on the pavement fired some rounds...in self defense...at the ANTIFA and BLM nigger scum.
And their attack on him quickly ceased once they realized he was shooting at them.

His eyes are open, and he seems to be somewhat aware that he is mortally wounded.

It's very satisfying to see the look of dread in the eyes of that ANTIFA scum bastard as his life is slipping away.
I bet he was wishing he would have just stayed home and watched some TV or surfed the internet...instead of going out in the street to riot, burn, and cause anarchy.

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 437063

View attachment 437064
Nah bro you forget, the dude with the HS wanted this, he was walking around screaming "Shoot ME nigga SHOOT ME" for like 30 minutes before, suprise suprise, someone shot him lmao

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 437063

View attachment 437064
The second video "talk to me bro whats happening?"

"Oh you know, got shot in the head, chillin, like a villian, you?"

Lmao did he actually expect a response