• A copy of this website exists on another domain run by hackers. Goregrish forum is only accessed via goregrish.com. Any website that looks like goregrish on any other domain only exists to steal your details and trick you into downloading Russian malware on you device so they can steal from you. You have been warned. Only use GOREGRISH.COM

ANTIFA Scum And BLM Nigger Scum VS An AR-15

I'm posting two videos here showing something that occurred in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

In the first video you'll see ANTIFA scum and BLM nigger scum attacking a White guy on the pavement.

However, the White guy on the pavement has an AR-15.

The ANTIFA scum and BLM nigger scum apparently thought he wouldn't use it...they thought wrong.

The guy on the pavement fired some rounds...in self defense...at the ANTIFA and BLM nigger scum.
And their attack on him quickly ceased once they realized he was shooting at them.

The second video is a very satisfying video to watch.
It shows one of the ANTIFA scum who was shot...in the head.

His eyes are open, and he seems to be somewhat aware that he is mortally wounded.
He actually ended up dying later.

It's very satisfying to see the look of dread in the eyes of that ANTIFA scum bastard as his life is slipping away.
I bet he was wishing he would have just stayed home and watched some TV or surfed the internet...instead of going out in the street to riot, burn, and cause anarchy.

Bottom Line: That ANTIFA Scum Bastard...Is Now A Dead ANTIFA Scum Bastard.

This is what needs to happen to all of the ANTIFA scum and BLM nigger scum.

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 437063

View attachment 437064
america is just a modded gta server at this point

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
There would have been enough rubber projectile shotguns and tear gas mixed water cannons against ANTIFA and BLM protesters, no need to use a weapon immediately
But this is America, everyone here pulls a gun right away for minimal reasons

Scott36591

Lurker
I'm providing here a longer version of the first video I posted.

You can clearly see that he was running and trying to get away from the scum that was chasing him...he actually didn't start shooting until the scum knocked him down to the pavement and began violently attacking him...at which time he began shooting in self defense.

The name of the guy who was being attacked and defended himself is Kyle Rittenhouse.
He's 17 years old and had been protecting a car dealership from rioters and anarchists who had been looting and burning businesses for the previous two days.

The left-wing "progressive" district attorney in Kenosha...Michael Graveley...has ludicrously charged Kyle with first degree murder.

That is a joke...this was a clear-cut case of self defense from an angry and violent mob.
And there's video evidence that clearly shows it was self defense.
The charges Graveley filed are so bogus, it's almost akin to prosecutorial misconduct.

This was clearly self defense...Graveley would have a difficult time convincing even one juror that this was murder...much less twelve jurors.

A strong defense team has already been put together for Kyle, with #FightBack Foundation, Inc raising all the necessary money for all of Kyle's legal defense fees.
I have already contributed financially to Kyle's defense.

He is being represented by the law firm Pierce Bainbridge, and trial attorney L. Lin Wood has joined Kyle's defense team pro bono.
You might be familiar with Lin Wood's name...he's the trial attorney who is presently suing the shit out of several "news" outlets for the bogus hatchet job they did on Nick Sandmann...(CNN and NBC have already settled the multi-million dollar lawsuits that Wood filed against them.)

Kyle will be having excellent legal representation, and I feel confident that he will walk.

Below is the longer version of the video.

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 437100
So is there a BLM in Africa - a continent fill of black people acting like they act everywhere in the world: savages? So where are the BLACK LIVES MATTER people in Africa? African- Americans think they'll have it better in Africa? Nope - just like in America where the biggest threat to a black man is another black man, it's the same in Africa. So, it's the SAME EVERYWHERE. When are people going to realize that?

I'm posting two videos here showing something that occurred in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

In the first video you'll see ANTIFA scum and BLM nigger scum attacking a White guy on the pavement.

The ANTIFA scum and BLM nigger scum apparently thought he wouldn't use it...they thought wrong.

The guy on the pavement fired some rounds...in self defense...at the ANTIFA and BLM nigger scum.
And their attack on him quickly ceased once they realized he was shooting at them.

His eyes are open, and he seems to be somewhat aware that he is mortally wounded.

It's very satisfying to see the look of dread in the eyes of that ANTIFA scum bastard as his life is slipping away.
I bet he was wishing he would have just stayed home and watched some TV or surfed the internet...instead of going out in the street to riot, burn, and cause anarchy.

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 437063

View attachment 437064
Too bad more didn’t get shot

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 437063

View attachment 437064
You do it then kracker you'll be the next day showcase on GG & that's on the biggest B. You'll krackers get on the internet with that gangster shit & don't say shit in person.

I'm providing here a longer version of the first video I posted.

You can clearly see that he was running and trying to get away from the scum that was chasing him...he actually didn't start shooting until the scum knocked him down to the pavement and began violently attacking him...at which time he began shooting in self defense.

The name of the guy who was being attacked and defended himself is Kyle Rittenhouse.
He's 17 years old and had been protecting a car dealership from rioters and anarchists who had been looting and burning businesses for the previous two days.

The left-wing "progressive" district attorney in Kenosha...Michael Graveley...has ludicrously charged Kyle with first degree murder.

That is a joke...this was a clear-cut case of self defense from an angry and violent mob.
And there's video evidence that clearly shows it was self defense.
The charges Graveley filed are so bogus, it's almost akin to prosecutorial misconduct.

This was clearly self defense...Graveley would have a difficult time convincing even one juror that this was murder...much less twelve jurors.

A strong defense team has already been put together for Kyle, with #FightBack Foundation, Inc raising all the necessary money for all of Kyle's legal defense fees.
I have already contributed financially to Kyle's defense.

He is being represented by the law firm Pierce Bainbridge, and trial attorney L. Lin Wood has joined Kyle's defense team pro bono.
You might be familiar with Lin Wood's name...he's the trial attorney who is presently suing the shit out of several "news" outlets for the bogus hatchet job they did on Nick Sandmann...(CNN and NBC have already settled the multi-million dollar lawsuits that Wood filed against them.)

Kyle will be having excellent legal representation, and I feel confident that he will walk.

Below is the longer version of the video.

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 437100
Fuck Kyle, his ass will be dead soon anyway

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 437063

View attachment 437064
White on white crime! Can't wait until all you'll mfs dead. I have given my contribution. But it's many more to give to get rid of you'll dog fucking bitxhes 😂

Pïggÿ

Jenkem Gangster
This user was banned
All of the people he shot were criminals.

The man in the second video, Joseph Rosenbsum, was shot first, because he attacked Kyle when he tried to stop him from pushing a flaming dumpster into a car dealership. There is some speculation he was shot from behind by another Antifa fag with poor aim. In any case, there’s video of him prior to the incident talking like a fucking wigger to Kyle and his friends. “Shoot me nigga”. He was also convicted of having sex with a child in the early 2000’s , so good riddance. 11 counts of child molestation including anal rape. He had five victims aged 9-11. He was also out on bond for domestic violence.

The skateboard fag that got shot in the heart, Anthony Huber, had been arrested for domestic violence, strangulation, and false imprisonment. Sounds like a nice guy.

The fag that got his arm blown the fuck out, Gaige Grosskruetz, had a burglary charge. He was brandishing a handgun and made a false surrender. I think the only reason he’s still breathing was because Kyle missed his target and shot him in the elbow instead of the chest. He’s since made a statement that he wished he had just magdumped on Kyle.

Fuck all these people and fuck anyone defending them.

And this isn’t “white on white crime”. If you’re paying attention you’ll notice that all the attackers have Jewish names.

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 437063

View attachment 437064
This is a clear cut 2nd Amendment protection. Any Government failing to act in the betterment of the people is tyranny. The local shit bags let the town burn. This is why the 2A is in the Constitution. The problem is elected officials don’t give two shits about the Constitution or the people. All politicians since 1871 deserve to be charged with treason for the illegal ratification of the Constitution. Not one damn politician has attempted to restore the Republic. Their Democracy keeps them in power. I know this was a long rant.

soyburglar

Well Known Member
Most Americans have a pretty fucked up, very skewed idea of what constitutes “self-defense” in situations like this. If you are armed and are being threatened with physical violence by a person who is unarmed, that does not give you permission to enact wanton deadly force upon that person. You must feel that you are in legitimate fear of death and/or significant bodily harm, and be able to demonstrate said fear to a jury, in order to use “self-defense” as a defense.

You must also feel, as well as be able to prove, that you have extinguished every other method of defense, such as fleeing, using an equal amount of physical defense (for example, simply fighting back using your fists), or using non and/or less lethal methods of defense such as pepper spray, a taser, a baton, etc.

Do I believe that Rittenhouse legitimately believed that he may be killed or face great bodily harm should he fail to use deadly force against his attackers? I do. However, my estimation comes with a heavily nuanced list of side notes/exceptions:

1.) Rittenhouse was only 17 at the time and actually didn’t legally own the firearm he was carrying. His friend’s father had helped him in procuring the weapon and was actually holding onto it at his property until Rittenhouse turned 18.

2.) Rittenhouse should’ve never been in that location with a loaded assault rifle at that time of night. He also was not from that area, but drove there to meet up with a group of men who had taken it upon themselves to post up in various locations in the city in order to “protect property from BLM protesters”.

3.) It’s anyone’s guess as to whether or not Rittenhouse actually feared for his life. Given that each of the shots fired by his weapon were caught on camera at various angles and distances, we have a pretty good idea of exactly what happened and how it happened. But it still leaves questions about motive. We know that Rittenhouse displayed racists attitudes online prior to the shootings. We also know that he has displayed some pretty problematic behaviors since, wearing t-shirts displaying offensive slogans, as well as hanging out with known racists and Nazi-sympathizers. However, that does not make him guilty.

Whether or not Rittenhouse will actually go on to be charged for any of these shootings is to be seen. As an American citizen, simply displaying the mindset of a white supremacist does not make one guilty of a crime, per the protections guaranteed under the First Amendment of the Constitution. It’s one of those ironies that makes America such a great place. She will continue to protect you even as you openly lash out at her.

I think there is one aspect about this case that we can all agree on, which is that none of us can wait to see how this case plays out.

NewbieX
the media in the UK is painting this as a cop obsessed Trump supporting vigilante who went on the rampage, they guys attacking him were apparently good samaritans trying to disarm him, laughable but people believe it
Its the same here in the us.
#freekyle

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 437063

View attachment 437064
Even better what happened to that white devil she-bitch of a traitor who tried invading the US capitol. 🤣🤣🤣

Rule #1: If you pull out a gun, you should be ready to use it. Otherwise you are fucked.
Especially in merkkka, land of rightwing White trash that love to shoot up unarmed defenseless children. Once a crowd of people see a gun, it becomes their duty to protect themselves and beat the fuck out of the coward with the penis-extender.

master shake

Fresh Meat

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 437063

View attachment 437064
Join your local Proud Boys chapter