Anyone believe in the frazzledrip video? (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
No they are not, they are all over the internet. And I am a newb on this sight. Just figured I would give a shot trying to find the video.
Ok, I didn't realize they were. I'm not sure I've seen them here but I could be mistaken, GG is a huge forum. I do know the video hasn't been posted though.

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
Those pics are fake. What you posted is the cover of the album Verses of the Bleeding by the band Abnegation.

Inbox me to find out how to get a signed Frazzledrip VHS. Save your haggling for the Indian flea market, I am a professional. 10 BTC nonnegotiable.
Oh good. Someone that knows what's up. I was hoping for a bombshell reveal.
I tried...:shrug:

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran
8bznw9.jpg

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
I heard what was supposed to be the audio years ago but who knows? Regardless, the fuzzy audio was uneventful...

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
First I've heard of it was today, if such a thing works why didn't she win the election? Plus it's hardly toned her up like the potion from death becomes her has it?
Bill would be in on it too an he looks like shit and that's before all the epstein island debacle.

They’re fake, they’re a death metal album cover. Verses of the Bleeding.

As stated previously send me 10btc and an autographed(by me) vhs of frazzled will be delivered to the bushes by your basement window in a fortnight.
I'll give you 2 plastic gold coins with dollar signs on them and a gold colored metal coin with a picture of a medieval torturer engraved on it on one side and the grim reaper flying over a medieval street paved with bones on the other if you upload the video here.

Back